Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
Submitted:
Nov 3, 2020
Assessment: Jan 11, 2021
DIP:
Nomination:

my question is,at this stage can they ask for another documents from my side i already submit my 2 year experience but now because of covid i lost my job .. and even if i try to arrange my documents how much time they give to upload ?
I might be wrong, but if you aren't nominated already, they will not wait on changing employer (the only time you can change employer is 14 days before submitting the application).
After the nomination, I think they will give you 2 months or so to find a new employer.

You should give them a call and explain, hopefully, they will be flexible in this crazy time.

SHUBHAM8275

Jan 18, 2021
OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream OINP 21 oct 2020
Submitted: Nov 3, 2020
Assessment: Jan 11, 2021
DIP:
Nomination:

hi there is anyone there whose status has been changed ..plz share your timeline with us

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Guys i did my upfront medicals , IRCC requested for additional medical tests in Nov 2020 which i am getting it almost done but i got new medical exam request , i dont understand why would they request new medical exam ? any idea what are the outcomes? and how to resolve this issue?

hello2020

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi guys!
How to become aware in advance when they open the e-Filing Portal to apply? They open & close it on the same day for few hours, always overload, and this weirdness makes me crazy. Please help to understand...
Thanks!

rickyc

Jan 4, 2021
Hi guys!
How to become aware in advance when they open the e-Filing Portal to apply? They open & close it on the same day for few hours, always overload, and this weirdness makes me crazy. Please help to understand...
Thanks!
i think oinp foreign worker stream will soon change to EOI this year. they will use the calculated marks for the applicants who are eligible to invite for application.

Last edited:
Reactions: J20190911

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Guys i did my upfront medicals , IRCC requested for additional medical tests in Nov 2020 which i am getting it almost done but i got new medical exam request , i dont understand why would they request new medical exam ? any idea what are the outcomes? and how to resolve this issue?
When did you do your medical exam, maybe it expired? Did you send them the medical exam number?

Either, you have to do again or you can send them the medical exam number by webform.