+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
QQ: When submitting the paper application for PR - did you have to get certified copies of all of your documents even if they were in English? I am thinking yes, but I just want to double check!

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
I am preparing my Pr package so if got nominated I add it to the other documents and send it off quickly but I have some questions hope you can help me with them:
1) application IMM 5669E
A) on question 8 details of personal history in the last 10 years it mentions travelling and vacations so do we have to include them in this section however there is another application IMM5562 were do we have to mention travelling as well !! Should I mention the travelling in both?
B) do we have to submit copy of old passport to verify and proof the trips and travelling in last 10 years
C)at the bottom of the application IMM5669e there is an applicant signature that has to be declared by a Canadian government official? What is this for? I don’t understand should we sign it or just ignore it.

2)do we submit all stamps and visa on the passport or just front pages of name, expiry date birth date, ecc..

3) are we required to attach proof of temporary resident status, bank account

4) do we submit national ID’s and which one Canadian or home country and what if it is not in English?
5) on the family form it’s mentioned that we have to write the name in our national language so what should we do ? Do I have to write them in Arabic ?
Many questions but I would really appreciate your reply guys

PPIndia

Sep 11, 2020
PR package was submitted on September 20th and I see package already delivered on September 26th. Since then I am waiting for the AOR or confirmation from IRCC dept in Nova Scotia. As there no acknowledgement from last 3 months and that too in Canada, the anxiety is high. Is there anybody who has same anxiety for acknowledgement in this period . If there are more than 3-4 person with acknowledgment Does anybody has the timelines for the AOR?

Feks

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Anyone have a good news about the AOR? My PR application was delivered on Oct 06 '2020, however no AoR so far.

PR Pkt Delivered (AR): Oct 06 '2020 --> PR AoR: waiting

Apr 23, 2018
Hi everyone.
My application was submitted on 28 Oct 2020. Currently status is DIP.
My employer was contacted for additional information which he has responded to. However, my profile still requests that I upload same document but I'm unable to as I keep getting an error message "undefined" when I try to upload them.
Is anyone else experiencing this same issue? What can be done about it?
Do you think it's important to still upload the documents seeing that my boss has Sent them the required information already my email?

Jessy cho

Mar 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone.
My employer was contacted for additional information which he has responded to. However, my profile still requests that I upload same document but I'm unable to as I keep getting an error message "undefined" when I try to upload them.
Do you think it's important to still upload the documents seeing that my boss has Sent them the required information already my email?
Hi, Why don't you contact them via email?
Even though you're in DIP, I think it would be better to solve the problem that could occur due to minor errors. Hope it works out well! :)
Let's stick together to the end of PR!:)

rajmohan142k3

Dec 6, 2020
Hi everyone.
----------------------------------------------
What additional information they asked with you?

Jessy cho

Mar 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi, Is there anyone received the file number on Oct,21,2020 has been Approved??

Oksanelli

Feb 22, 2019
Good night everyone! Happy New Year!!
My application was submitted in August 2020. The current status is DIP, don't know when exactly it was changed.
Do you guys think should I panic now?
Thank you

Jessy cho

Mar 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Good night everyone! Happy New Year!!
My application was submitted in August 2020. The current status is DIP, don't know when exactly it was changed.
Do you guys think should I panic now?
Thank you
Have you ever contacted oinp? Send an email to oinp right away to find out what happened. Don't panic and happy new year!