11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hello All,

Any news if Foreign worker stream will be open again this year ? When the new EOI system will take inplace ?
Very unlikely it will open this year. Next year between Feb and April. Also, this stream is undergoing changes (Not officially finalized). So, whatchout for new updates.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hi @chivinas , yes, I sent them the eMedical sheets on the same day I did the medical (raised Webform). I received an acknowledgement 10 days later that they forwarded the eMedical forms to the case processing office. I have access to the GCKey (did PR processing myself). Currently it says no medical required (ie no change, has been displaying this since day 1).

How long after submission did you see the status change on GC key?
Did you get any email when the status changed?
Did the status change to "Reviewing Medical" and then "Passed"? Or directly went to "Passed" ?
My medical status changed today to "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." three days after the final member of the family's medical was submitted in eMedical. Lets see. See dates in my signature below.

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Hello all,

Is there anyone here applied to the ONIP foreign worker stream on Oct 21st ? Please share your timeline:

OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream

OINP Profile Created: Oct 21 '20

OINP Submitted: Oct 29 '20

OINP Assessment: waiting

Reactions: Jessy cho

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
When are you coming?
Where are you from?
Are you coming to study?
I will be coming next Spring of next year. I'm an African, residing in the United States on F1- Visa. Yes, I'm coming to study with the aim of getting a PR, since the immigration policy of USA towards the International Students is not friendly, at least, for now.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
My medical status changed today to "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." three days after the final member of the family's medical was submitted in eMedical. Lets see. See dates in my signature below.
I had a similar situation.
My son and I went to the clinic one week before my husband.
Our results went sent 10 days after we did the exam (3 days after he went), but my husband's results were sent 20 days after he did his tests.
About one week after the clinic sent my and son results, the status changed to "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". Then, when the clinic sent my husband results.... about one week after, the status changed to passed.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I will be coming next Spring of next year. I'm an African, residing in the United States on F1- Visa. Yes, I'm coming to study with the aim of getting a PR, since the immigration policy of USA towards the International Students is not friendly, at least, for now.
Oh! I see! good luck!!! For us, it worked, I was very fortunate to get a job that helped me a lot... the secret is to become a very important key at your work. In my case, they wanted me to stay working for them as much as I wanted the permanent residence.... or even more! As @phanikiran.kara told you, the company must complete a form with confidential information. Keep in mind that the job must be on a 0, A or B NOC, and that your previous experience from abroad must be in the same NOC.

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Guys, I’m preparing the documents to submit my application to the OINP. I found the below note online:

4. Position is necessary to employer’s business
The position offered must be necessary to your employer’s business. This means that the job offer must align with your employer’s existing business activities and the position must be needed to maintain or grow ongoing business activity.

I’m wondering if the letter of my employer should include something specific about why my position is needed to maintain or grow current Bussines activity ? Any advice on this?
Do you mind sharing your time line to ONIP so we can have an idea about the pace processing of the applications. I submitted my application on OCT 29th

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Oh! I see! good luck!!! For us, it worked, I was very fortunate to get a job that helped me a lot... the secret is to become a very important key at your work. In my case, they wanted me to stay working for them as much as I wanted the permanent residence.... or even more! As @phanikiran.kara told you, the company must complete a form with confidential information. Keep in mind that the job must be on a 0, A or B NOC, and that your previous experience from abroad must be in the same NOC.
Thanks for sharing your experience, and the word of advice.

gollum12

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hello all,

Is there anyone here applied to the ONIP foreign worker stream on Oct 21st ? Please share your timeline:

OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream

OINP Profile Created: Oct 21 '20

OINP Submitted: Oct 29 '20

OINP Assessment: waiting
Yes, my application is still in the Submitted.

And I have a friend who applied for Master Stream open on Sep 30, his application has just moved to Assessment this week... so... it a long journey...