+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Exactly... near my home... I am in Oakville (upper middle x Third Line)... near Burlington!
Hi Andre. Congratulations!

When did you start your PR application? I saw Chivinas got it in record time ... 12 months. I’m wondering if the PR paper based processing time is taking less time than expected in the webpage

By the way .. I live in Oakville close to Bronte road . so we are neighbors.

andrecarlos

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019

When did you start your PR application? I saw Chivinas got it in record time ... 12 months. I’m wondering if the PR paper based processing time is taking less time than expected in the webpage

I started on Feb/2020... You can check my Signature...

Yeah, you live so close to my house!

West GTA rocks!

Last edited:

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020

Indeed, it was 10 months. I did upfront medicals, and I think that helped. I also live in Oakville... But near the Oakville Go Station.

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Indeed, it was 10 months. I did upfront medicals, and I think that helped. I also live in Oakville... But near the Oakville Go Station.
Thanks Chivinas.

I don’t know what are the rules of this chat , but I think would be very useful for me to speak with someone in my mother language. I want to know your learnings on the total process. If you are Ok with please ping at madavila03@gmail.com.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Thanks Chivinas.

I don’t know what are the rules of this chat , but I think would be very useful for me to speak with someone in my mother language. I want to know your learnings on the total process. If you are Ok with please ping at madavila03@gmail.com.
Do you speak Spanish?