+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
My English is bad, what does it mean IRCC using term 'to the extend possible' for paper based PR application in their twitter, it means they are processing paper based but it would be delayed, or they are processing it as possible as they can?
'
We continue to process study permit, work permit and permanent residence applications submitted online. We are processing paper-based permanent residence applications to the extent possible. '

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
My English is bad, what does it mean IRCC using term 'to the extend possible' for paper based PR application in their twitter, it means they are processing paper based but it would be delayed, or they are processing it as possible as they can?
'
We continue to process study permit, work permit and permanent residence applications submitted online. We are processing paper-based permanent residence applications to the extent possible. '
Yes, it means they are processing paper-based permanent residence applications as best as they can right now.

Paper based applications (obviously) are mailed in, with pretty much every office in Canada closed right now, they're unable to pick up these mailed in applications as quickly, so there will be delays.

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hi,
For those who have already received their provincial nomination. Has anyone used it to boost the points in the EE and get the PR quicker than the paper based process ?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi,
For those who have already received their provincial nomination. Has anyone used it to boost the points in the EE and get the PR quicker than the paper based process ?
No, you can't use this nomination for that

samishere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
so this stream is not for someone who is going on LMIA approved job offer closed work permit, and eyeing for a nomination to get 600 points to get nomination thru EE?
If yes, can someone guide whats the best way to convert work permit into PR eventually..?
Still, does this stream helps to gain paper based PR even if someone is on work permit which ultimately solves the objective?
Thanks a ton!!

rosamae

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
No, you can't use this nomination for that
Hi,

Just wondering why the oinp nomination (basically add'l 600pts) won't be used to boost CRS score in EE? If you apply under EE under Canadian Experience class, is it possible to use this (OINP)? Kindly enlighten please.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
so this stream is not for someone who is going on LMIA approved job offer closed work permit, and eyeing for a nomination to get 600 points to get nomination thru EE?
If yes, can someone guide whats the best way to convert work permit into PR eventually..?
Still, does this stream helps to gain paper based PR even if someone is on work permit which ultimately solves the objective?
Thanks a ton!!
No, this nomination cannot be used to get the 600 points. You only can apply to PR via paper, and sit to wait. It doesn't matter what kink of work permit you have, if Ontario nominates you, you can apply to get PR.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi,

Just wondering why the oinp nomination (basically add'l 600pts) won't be used to boost CRS score in EE? If you apply under EE under Canadian Experience class, is it possible to use this (OINP)? Kindly enlighten please.
No, you can't. If Ontario nominates you under this stream (Employer Job Offer), the application to PR is paper-based (no Express Entry), therefore you don't get the 600 points....

Danielari2016

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
Hi
Can i change employer as soon as i get NOI for Ontario PNP or i have to finish process with current employer?

rfc_club

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Thanks a ton!!
If you have LMIA job so you have 50 points adding to EE profile, I believe with good English score it's more than enough for you to get PR. This Employer Offer stream is an option for people who are not comfortable with EE pathway for some reasons. If you have LMIA + good IELTS + young so there will be a lot of options out there. However, not all people have LMIA and youth.

Reactions: chivinas

Danielari2016

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
Hi Guys ,Please help me with my situation , I am successfully registered today for a Employer job offer , I got the file number , I am working in closed work permit LMIA , my employer will not qualify for onip , In that case I found a new employer who can ready to help me with job offer , My question is Can i complete my ONIP process with different employer while working with current employer? . Please help me .
Much appreciated.
Thank you .

Reactions: J20190911

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Thanks a ton!!
Hi,

The provincial nominee has 2 types of nomination, one that is under EE and the other one that is via paper-based.
This stream, Employer Job Offer, is paper-based, and occurs when you apply to the province and ask them to nominate you.

The nomination under EE is when they find you in the EE pool and give you an ITA, which is an invitation to apply, in that case is under EE and gives you the 600 points.

Hi
Can i change employer as soon as i get NOI for Ontario PNP or i have to finish process with current employer?
No, you cant. If you change employer, you should inform them and Ontario will decide if they accept this new employer.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
If you have LMIA job so you have 50 points adding to EE profile, I believe with good English score it's more than enough for you to get PR. This Employer Offer stream is an option for people who are not comfortable with EE pathway for some reasons. If you have LMIA + good IELTS + young so there will be a lot of options out there. However, not all people have LMIA and youth.
I am one of them, no LMIA, no good English, no young! :p

• Haha
Reactions: Fonca and rfc_club

Danielari2016

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
The provincial nominee has 2 types of nomination, one that is under EE and the other one that is via paper-based.
This stream, Employer Job Offer, is paper-based, and occurs when you apply to the province and ask them to nominate you.

The nomination under EE is when they find you in the EE pool and give you an ITA, which is an invitation to apply, in that case is under EE and gives you the 600 points.

No, you cant. If you change employer, you should inform them and Ontario will decide if they accept this new employer.

I am changing the employer from the beginning of the ONIP process