+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

dthap

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
If this typically needed for Australia, then it's good to Include it. Once application is submitted and AOR is received, you may submit the web-form to just let them know you have already included traffic history and can provide additional information about that in future if needed for application.
As long as Information you are providing is 100% correct, no need to worry.
Yeah I was going to send it CIC through web form.
Thanks

Smeesha

Jul 10, 2019
Dear All need ur guidance cause I am confused & scared not to miss this opportunity. I was considering myself fortunate to receive a job offer from a Canadian employer, but later was dejected because they refused to do LMIA ( as its time consuming) .... but this program gives me hope again to take my case forward. However, I am still worried because you all are presently working in Canada so things are comparatively easy and streamlined and things are still unclear for ppl like me who wish to try their PR via this route.
If anyone can clarify my queries it will be a big help.
1. my job profile is managerial 0015 or 0125. Do I need any separate license for this post or will my vast experience in this capacity will be enough to prove my competency?
2. to support work experience need to give the experience letter with CV and payslips or ITR copy are these documents enough?

3. advertisement on job banks and other job websites are enough to prove the efforts to appoint the local candidate or do they have to show any other document in this context as they already have these advertisements copies with them but I was worried if any other thing is required please let me now per your experiences.

I hope to get your feedback. Thanks to all

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
can someone already linked the application with online account do me a favor, compare the information you saw in your account with what can be seen via the online tool, do you see more detailed progress info in your account?
I cannot link my application with my online account because my lawyer already linked in her side.
thanks.

Fecampos

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
can someone already linked the application with online account do me a favor, compare the information you saw in your account with what can be seen via the online tool, do you see more detailed progress info in your account?
I cannot link my application with my online account because my lawyer already linked in her side.
thanks.
I have the same issue here. I think it's more detailed in the account. I feel so frustrated to not be able to check the progress but have no option since the lawyer and the whole process is being paid by my husband employer.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Dear All need ur guidance cause I am confused & scared not to miss this opportunity. I was considering myself fortunate to receive a job offer from a Canadian employer, but later was dejected because they refused to do LMIA ( as its time consuming) .... but this program gives me hope again to take my case forward. However, I am still worried because you all are presently working in Canada so things are comparatively easy and streamlined and things are still unclear for ppl like me who wish to try their PR via this route.
If anyone can clarify my queries it will be a big help.
1. my job profile is managerial 0015 or 0125. Do I need any separate license for this post or will my vast experience in this capacity will be enough to prove my competency?
2. to support work experience need to give the experience letter with CV and payslips or ITR copy are these documents enough?

3. advertisement on job banks and other job websites are enough to prove the efforts to appoint the local candidate or do they have to show any other document in this context as they already have these advertisements copies with them but I was worried if any other thing is required please let me now per your experiences.

I hope to get your feedback. Thanks to all
Point 1: check which jobs require license. Quite a lot of details available. If medical field and other regulated fields, then yes.

Point 2: Employer letter on letter head detailing work activities plus payslips -- first two when you joined + last three latest. What is ITR?

Point 3 don't worry about this at this point. Please submit what is asked for, in detail. This may or may not be asked later and they don't need this upfront.

Did you manage to get the OINP account number/file number and are in 14 day period of submission? Or are you preparing for future?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
thanks.
It's basically the same information. In the on line account you will see also the expected finishing time, but that is 547 days after AR.

Smeesha

Jul 10, 2019
Point 1: check which jobs require license. Quite a lot of details available. If medical field and other regulated fields, then yes.

Point 2: Employer letter on letter head detailing work activities plus payslips -- first two when you joined + last three latest. What is ITR?

Point 3 don't worry about this at this point. Please submit what is asked for, in detail. This may or may not be asked later and they don't need this upfront.

Did you manage to get the OINP account number/file number and are in 14 day period of submission? Or are you preparing for future?
Thanks so much for your reply. I wanted to be sure about the procedure as I dont want to get rejected.

Reg file number ------> everyday I check the oinp employer stream link, but i cannot click the link and enter inside as I believe its close . However , i wanted to prepare all my documents so everything is handy with me to upload at the time of filling the form.

One more question do I have to ask the employer to pre fill the employer form or that needs to be filled once i have an account number or file number?

After we get the file number we need to upload the job offer letter and my experience and cv right? Alongwith the employer form and other documents related to employer business right?

Thanks smeesha

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Thanks so much for your reply. I wanted to be sure about the procedure as I dont want to get rejected.

Reg file number ------> everyday I check the oinp employer stream link, but i cannot click the link and enter inside as I believe its close . However , i wanted to prepare all my documents so everything is handy with me to upload at the time of filling the form.

One more question do I have to ask the employer to pre fill the employer form or that needs to be filled once i have an account number or file number?

After we get the file number we need to upload the job offer letter and my experience and cv right? Alongwith the employer form and other documents related to employer business right?

Thanks smeesha
Yes, whatever you say above is correct. But what if the program opens in August like last year, all your documentation will be old and outdated by that time. Where are you currently? Why not come to Canada on WP and start your journey with the employer and file it when it opens? That way, you can easily get employer documents and support etc. There are only two items out of your control, AFAIK -- 1. Your current experience letters of 3 years or more. 2. Employer letter which requires quite a lot of internal company details to be filled.

Also, where are you currently located? What is the work location on the offer?

This is whats required - This is the screenshot of OINP after logging in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smeesha

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Yes, I applied for a work permit like 2 weeks before sent all docs to Sydney and put a copy of my exam together on the envelope.
I have applied for WP on Feb 26. Lets see if it impacts my PR progress in any way.

No update from the lawyers yet on WP and they took their own sweet time to file it. I dont like it when someone else handles my case, but in this case of WP that was the only way to go. I have travel booked on Mar 31 to Toronto and I am staring outside the window dreaming of the word "Certainty" .

Smeesha

Jul 10, 2019
Yes, whatever you say above is correct. But what if the program opens in August like last year, all your documentation will be old and outdated by that time. Where are you currently? Why not come to Canada on WP and start your journey with the employer and file it when it opens? That way, you can easily get employer documents and support etc. There are only two items out of your control, AFAIK -- 1. Your current experience letters of 3 years or more. 2. Employer letter which requires quite a lot of internal company details to be filled.

Also, where are you currently located? What is the work location on the offer?

This is whats required - This is the screenshot of OINP after logging in.
Thanks so much for your guidance. I really am not aware of all this as this job offer was given to me last year and for work permit they informed me I need lmia approved job offer. I asked the company to apply for lmia but they found the process of lmia very lengthy and they told me that they dont have enough man power to handle this as its small business organization. So I left this hope but then few days back i saw this stream which does not need lmia so i asked my employer so he said he is still not able to find the right candidate and is willing support me for this stream as he is still interested in hiring me.
At present I am in India and my employer is based in Ontario so my job offer is for ontario.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Thanks so much for your guidance. I really am not aware of all this as this job offer was given to me last year and for work permit they informed me I need lmia approved job offer. I asked the company to apply for lmia but they found the process of lmia very lengthy and they told me that they dont have enough man power to handle this as its small business organization. So I left this hope but then few days back i saw this stream which does not need lmia so i asked my employer so he said he is still not able to find the right candidate and is willing support me for this stream as he is still interested in hiring me.
At present I am in India and my employer is based in Ontario so my job offer is for ontario.
Ok I forgot about the LMIA part. Few things -- Does your employer qualify to get you the OINP nomination under this stream ? Are they big enough?
Did you do full research and read these links fully? Also, based on where in Ontario your employer is, be ready to pay C$1500 or C$2000 (GTA area). 100% of the questions you are asking are all there, clearly explained and documented including the employer forms etc.

Please do read and then decide for yourself (dont need to post answers) --
1. If your employer qualifies to get you OINP.
2. How do they plan to get you on board then? You can work for them in India (if they have a branch) for 1 year and then apply through LMIA exempt. If they dont have a branch and they dont have LMIA, then why did they offer you and is the offer still valid. Please do read, research and please post only specific queries in this forum for help.
3. Did you try EE route?

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream#section-4
https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream-applicant-checklist
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/partners-service-providers/employer-portal/user-guide.html