+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

gollum12

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hi guys! My lawyer just told me she was able to get file number (create account), but was't able to submit application. Since Tuesday she is trying to access profile but no success. Someone in the same situation? Any suggestions? Did it ever happen to you? What to do? I am desperate ...if she cant access in 14 days as I understood my profile is gone??????? is that right?
They just update this information, e-Filing system is overloaded now.

Any client with a deadline to submit an application or upload documents that is currently affected by high system volume is asked to contact the program directly at ontarionominee@ontario.ca. Please include your file number in all correspondence with the OINP.

andrp

Mar 5, 2020
Hi guys! My lawyer just told me she was able to get file number (create account), but was't able to submit application. Since Tuesday she is trying to access profile but no success. Someone in the same situation? Any suggestions? Did it ever happen to you? What to do? I am desperate ...if she cant access in 14 days as I understood my profile is gone??????? is that right?
What do you mean by "get file number (create account)". Do you mean creating account is the same as getting file number. I was creating account, and after attempting next step I got the error message. What interesting, I got email with ONe-key, but it is not the same as file number. How many email messages did you get ?

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
What do you mean by "get file number (create account)". Do you mean creating account is the same as getting file number. I was creating account, and after attempting next step I got the error message. What interesting, I got email with ONe-key, but it is not the same as file number. How many email messages did you get ?
As my lawyer explained, she got file number, I don’t know how many emails she received. Sorry for confusing with “creating account”, I meant got me in (as far as I understand)... hopefully, let’s see. I am scared right now because we don’t know what’s gonna happen next and if she be able access profile finally.

Gracez

Jun 17, 2013
As my lawyer explained, she got file number, I don’t know how many emails she received. Sorry for confusing with “creating account”, I meant got me in (as far as I understand)... hopefully, let’s see. I am scared right now because we don’t know what’s gonna happen next and if she be able access profile finally.
don't worry we have 14 days to complete the whole application. and government is working on to fix the problems.

Reactions: J20190911

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
don't worry we have 14 days to complete the whole application. and government is working on to fix the problems.
Login in non-peak hours is what they are proposing.

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm a new member here who looking for a change to entering the Foreign worker stream soon (I will likely have all the required documents soon this month or next).

I still have almost 3 years of work permits to apply, however, looking at the situation on March 3, it really worries me if the Foreign worker stream is still a viable path for PR...

I just wonder if hiring a representative will increase the chance to enter the stream than submitting by ourselves?
It's a pretty straightforward process, you don't need to pay sb just to upload your documents. Other than that, only you can check your own process with loving eyes and really care about it... but that's my opinion.
The fact that you have a representative means nothing to the province.

Smeesha

Jul 10, 2019
No, it's easy. In my case, I asked them for the information and filled out the form by myself and gave them to sign.

No, they don't
Can someone advice as my employer gave me a job offer but does not want to go through the process of LMIA and I found this stream in which you all have mentioned that their is no need of LMIA. My question is ,if we are not in Canada in that case the employer has to show efforts of recruitment of canadian citizen ?

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Can someone advice as my employer gave me a job offer but does not want to go through the process of LMIA and I found this stream in which you all have mentioned that their is no need of LMIA. My question is ,if we are not in Canada in that case the employer has to show efforts of recruitment of canadian citizen ?
Yes OINP will ask for this proof at some point. In my case, they asked.

Smeesha

Jul 10, 2019
Thanks for it reply can you suggest me what kind f proof will be acceptable as i am planing to arrange all the necessary documents and believe that this is most crucial as I am outside Canada and wish to get nominated
Thanks once again
Yes OINP will ask for this proof at some point. In my case, they asked.
[/QUOTE

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
UPDATES:

March 6, 2020
Please be advised that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) continues to experience a high volume of users in the e-Filing system. You may experience delays in accessing the e-Filing system as a result. If you do not have a file number with the OINP, please logout of the e-Filing system.

As noted in yesterday’s program update, the Employer Job Offer: International Student, Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker and Masters Graduate streams remain closed, and the OINP will not be reopening these streams at this time. The OINP will continue to monitor intake of applications across all streams to determine when to reopen in 2020.

If you registered during the March 3rd opening of the Employer Job Offer: International Student and Foreign Worker streams, the deadline to submit an application has been extended to March 24, 2020.

Any existing client with a deadline to submit an application or upload documents that is currently affected by high system volume is asked to contact the program directly at ontarionominee@ontario.ca. Please include your file number in all correspondence with the OINP.

Reactions: J20190911

Leo.ca

Nov 21, 2019
Toronto
Hey everyone!

Received my confirmation of delivery today (Mar, 7th) :cool: updating sign/sheet...

The email comes with a biometric letter, however, when I liked my paper base application, it shows me: 5% complete

"Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."

Did someone get the same situation?

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hey everyone!

Received my confirmation of delivery today (Mar, 7th) :cool: updating sign/sheet...

The email comes with a biometric letter, however, when I liked my paper base application, it shows me: 5% complete

"Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."

Did someone get the same situation?

Congrats and I see the same. But go ahead and give your Biometrics ASAP using the email pdf forms. After a few days, the biometric data ID and date of biometrics will showup on the top right corner. The status will still show "We do not need fingerprints" even after they are done. So, ignore the page and go ahead.

The percentage of progress is also dummy. Ignore it. It increases 1% each week and is just a calculation based on the estimated end day of your application processing (1 year 6 months later date).