+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
What is the more efficient way to find when the stream re-opens? I’m following the Ontario updates and now this forum. But with these crazy queues I’m looking for something that can pop up notifications in my cell phone ... Am I asking too much ?
Aside from watching the updates page (which isn’t accurately updated anyway) there’s no automatic way of knowing if streams are open without sitting in the queue to view the portal. The portal is behind a captcha preventing any automated method.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
what information is required to complete the registration?
To be honest, I don't remember exactly as I did it back in September, but it was very similar than when you register in any web page. Email, name, address, phone, password

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Aside from watching the updates page (which isn’t accurately updated anyway) there’s no automatic way of knowing if streams are open without sitting in the queue to view the portal. The portal is behind a captcha preventing any automated method.
Oh sitting the portal ... goshhh!!!
I was asking same question that there should be some notification which pops up when stream opens

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Oh sitting the portal ... goshhh!!!
I was asking same question that there should be some notification which pops up when stream opens
Could you imagine how long the queue would be if that were the case?

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Could you imagine how long the queue would be if that were the case?
LOL
I cant imagine, I was just assuming that some secret notification which only I could receive (just kidding) :D , I am just stressing ... because I couldn't registered yesterday and don't know what will happened next

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
LOL
I cant imagine, I was just assuming that some secret notification which only I could receive (just kidding) :D , I am just stressing ... because I couldn't registered yesterday and don't know what will happened next
yeah for sure - it’s pretty stressful because I was counting on this method.
Unfortunately the reality is immigrating permanently to a country is supposed to be difficult, and Canada currently wants young, educated people to move - if you’re outside of that category then it’s always going to be difficult.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
yeah for sure - it’s pretty stressful because I was counting on this method.
Unfortunately the reality is immigrating permanently to a country is supposed to be difficult, and Canada currently wants young, educated people to move - if you’re outside of that category then it’s always going to be difficult.
Hmm..... have faith .... I am thinking about more ways now...

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
does anyone know if someone was able to apply to the foreign worker stream,

I still haven't seen anyone who has been able to apply.

(if yes, what time did you click on it)

kumarguneet381

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hi Good Morning Guys,

After reading all your comments since yesterday I came to an conclusion that the stream has not been filled yet. If you guys really want to take it to the next level and make authorities aware that there was for sure a technical issue with the website yesterday please send an email saying that the streams were greyed out and you was not able to register due to this technical issue.

I hope if everyone would send an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca they would definitely look into it and may re-open the stream.

I have already done my part and sent an email explaining the technical difficulties that I faced during registration there is no way that this stream would have been filled in just 30 minutes. Last year it was open for at least 5 months.

Make sure to send an email and make your friends and relatives send one as well so some action could be taken on the above issue.

They have ticketing system in place and if everyone would report the same issue they will categorize it as a critical concern.

Thank you

Guneet

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Hi Good Morning Guys,

After reading all your comments since yesterday I came to an conclusion that the stream has not been filled yet. If you guys really want to take it to the next level and make authorities aware that there was for sure a technical issue with the website yesterday please send an email saying that the streams were greyed out and you was not able to register due to this technical issue.

I hope if everyone would send an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca they would definitely look into it and may re-open the stream.

I have already done my part and sent an email explaining the technical difficulties that I faced during registration there is no way that this stream would have been filled in just 30 minutes. Last year it was open for at least 5 months.

Make sure to send an email and make your friends and relatives send one as well so some action could be taken on the above issue.

They have ticketing system in place and if everyone would report the same issue they will categorize it as a critical concern.

Thank you

Guneet
I did send an email because I was getting connection dropping issues and received the following response:
Dear Madam/Sir,

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

Individuals that successfully completed registration and received a file number for the Employer Job Offer: International Student or Foreign Worker streams can proceed with submitting an application.

Until the streams reopen, the OINP will only consider individuals who successfully registered during the opening on March 3rd.

The OINP will continue to monitor intake of applications across all streams to determine when the Employer Job Offer: International Student and Foreign Worker streams will reopen in 2020.

Please continue to monitor the OINP Program Updates page for news, announcements and program developments.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

kumarguneet381

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
I did send an email because I was getting connection dropping issues and received the following response:
Hi There,

The whole point of sending an email is to make them aware that this issue was not just with few random people but with most of the users who were trying to get onto the website.

The more the emails the more would be the impact from our side and if they feel like there are too many users complaining about it they will hopefully take some initiative to fix it or reopen it.

Thank you

Guneet

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
Hi There,

The whole point of sending an email is to make them aware that this issue was not just with few random people but with most of the users who were trying to get onto the website.

The more the emails the more would be the impact from our side and if they feel like there are too many users complaining about it they will hopefully take some initiative to fix it or reopen it.

Thank you

Guneet
They has been an update no more
1322 registered