+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

vittga1

Jun 24, 2016
Noway the quota can finish this quickly. They planned it to double this year.. There must be some system limitations to handle the load today ..Keep checking everyday for at least next 2 weeks..
But they already posted on the updates page that the streams reached the registration intake so Idk

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
But they already posted on the updates page that the streams reached the registration intake so Idk
I was around 4600~ in the queue and jumped on at 3:30, so I'd say they allowed for an intake of maybe 2000 today and once they got that they closed it.

What was it? They opened accepting applications for a few minutes?
It seems that this was done specifically for someone...
Lol. Considering how archaic the system is, I very much doubt this would even be technically possible.

Reactions: Pgill2609

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Yes, they will re-open it again. The quota is certainly higher this year..
not to be negative or so, but I don't think they will open soon

they said the same thing around April last year, but they didn't open the international student stream till this year 2020

if you've also studied the pattern, they did the same thing for the master stream.

at this point I have no hope, I'm disappointed in life and everything

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......

they said the same thing around April last year, but they didn't open the international student stream till this year 2020

if you've also studied the pattern, they did the same thing for the master stream.

There are cases where they have opened it the next day and cited technical difficulties the day before and last year they opened it in September after closing in April. So it is possible it will re-open.

It's honestly just disappointing that for the province of Ontario - this is their solution.

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019

It will.open again for sure it will. They are really messed up honestly first have the systems in place that can handle the pressure and they opened the stream because they had to again they have had no allocation for this year yet

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I don't know what to say, but coming from someone that their visa expires very soon.

I'm not sure what to do but to keep crying

• Sad
Reactions: Fonca

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
For tech workers it might be easier to move to BC, they have a fast tracked tech pnp with express entry and no education requirement - I know of one or two people who have been in and out of the process relatively quickly via this. Not ideal but it's an option that I'm now looking at.