+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
Finally, I got nomination just now as well, though long way ahead still. anyway, make forward step by step.
Best wish to all the guys still waiting for the next update.

My time lines here:
19.9.18 submit
19.10.16 assessment
19.10.31 DIP
19.11.28 Nominated

Congrats!

lamariposa

Apr 22, 2019
congrats! and am juz thinking in what kinda of case they'll reject the application...for those who still in "submitted"..submitted on sept.19 too..and still submitted..=.=

Reactions: J20190911

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
congrats! and am juz thinking in what kinda of case they'll reject the application...for those who still in "submitted"..submitted on sept.19 too..and still submitted..=.=
I read that the rejections are quite rare. The principal cause is if the applicant does not accomplish the requirements of the program... for example, in this stream, you need to prove 2 years of work in the same NOC.... if you cannot prove that, probably they will reject your application.

jecr

Nov 15, 2019
Hi there! I just got my nomination yesterday! I have a question, your input(s) will be highly appreciated!

So, I'll spend the holidays back home and planning to get married so I can include my boyfriend on my PR application. I am not sure if this is feasible, but I really wanted him to come here with me. I started to gather the PR Application forms (for paper-based).

What documents do I need to update in terms of changing my marital status here in Canada when I get back?
I know some of you may say that I need to have a new passport with my married name - but I just got my new passport last September (not married name)

Let me know your thoughts! Thanks in advance!

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Hi there! I just got my nomination yesterday! I have a question, your input(s) will be highly appreciated!

So, I'll spend the holidays back home and planning to get married so I can include my boyfriend on my PR application. I am not sure if this is feasible, but I really wanted him to come here with me. I started to gather the PR Application forms (for paper-based).

What documents do I need to update in terms of changing my marital status here in Canada when I get back?
I know some of you may say that I need to have a new passport with my married name - but I just got my new passport last September (not married name)

Let me know your thoughts! Thanks in advance!
Are you already married? If so, you have to send this information to your nomination process, or they might think you omit it...

If you got married after the nomination, then send all your new documents, it's a new process (federal), but still, you are obligated to inform any change into your process.

jecr

Nov 15, 2019
Are you already married? If so, you have to send this information to your nomination process, or they might think you omit it...

If you got married after the nomination, then send all your new documents, it's a new process (federal), but still, you are obligated to inform any change into your process.
Not yet.. we are just planning and i'm thinking if it'll be feasible with my current status now that I am nominated. Thanks for the input!

arvw

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hey guys! This is a quick question regarding the work experience verification letter. I requested a few verification letters before I left my previous firm a year ago.

The letter they provided me indicated my start and end date and average hours per week (only two info regarding my work duration and hours). I read that numbers of work weeks per year is also required? Did all of your verification letters included this info? Is it a must? Thanks!!

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
All who got the nomination, don't hesitate to ask if you need something about the PR application!

And those still waiting, don't lose hopes! It seems that OINP started working again!!!
Thanks Chivinas, one quick question about form IMM0008, for line 10 'current country of residence', how to fill the To date? if I keep living here? just give a future date?

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Hey guys! This is a quick question regarding the work experience verification letter. I requested a few verification letters before I left my previous firm a year ago.

The letter they provided me indicated my start and end date and average hours per week (only two info regarding my work duration and hours). I read that numbers of work weeks per year is also required? Did all of your verification letters included this info? Is it a must? Thanks!!
are you talking about paper based or EE? for paper based seems that no need for the verification letter, pay stub for last 5 years should be fine.
for EE, the employment reference should include at least below info:
period of employment; position(s) held with the employer and the time spent in each position; main responsibilities and duties; total annual salary plus benefits; number of hours worked per week.

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Thanks Chivinas, one quick question about form IMM0008, for line 10 'current country of residence', how to fill the To date? if I keep living here? just give a future date?
I used the first date I got here and the end date of my work permit.