+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Last edited:

Saurin11292

May 1, 2019
Did you add this information to your job offer or in an additional document?

If you did not, you have to either create a new document with more pieces of information adding this one or edit your job offer adding this info.
I added that info- however they want more wage then the mention one.

Can we change hourly pay rate?

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
I added that info- however they want more wage then the mention one.

Can we change hourly pay rate?
I would not do that because you have to prove it later. If I were you, I would talk to a lawyer or ask the company to increase your salary(It would be amazing :)) .

altaf350

Oct 23, 2017
I got Notice of Refeusal due to not having median wage... Please help.
Firstly, did you fulfill the requirements of median wage when applying? If yes, then I suppose you speak with them and ask any further documentation need to be submitted. I don't think they ask you to show more than median wage. If you fulfill the requirement of "meet or exceed the median wage level", then you're good.

Secondly, please don't alter or give any false information without proper documentation to show. You're not eligible to apply for any nomination program if found.

Please ask your lawyer, company to resolve this issue.

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
I got Notice of Refeusal due to not having median wage... Please help.
What is your application status, ASS OR DIP before you got the notice?

Did your employer mention your wage in the job offer?
Talk with your employer if the wage can be increased or the working hours can be shortened.

arvw

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Do you guys remember when the job offer stream was opened last year?

According to the oinp update website, the stream was reopened in the third week of Jan in 2017 and 2018 but didn’t mention when in 2019.

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
Do you guys remember when the job offer stream was opened last year?

According to the oinp update website, the stream was reopened in the third week of Jan in 2017 and 2018 but didn’t mention when in 2019.
It seems OINP did not pause to intake at the end of 2018, So the applicants kept applying from Dec,2018 to April, 2019.