Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
thanks, for Police certificate you would have to get it in person in your home country right? as im currently working in toronto but im from Hongkong..which means would have to take a holiday to grab that?
I am not sure of Hong Kong, but usually for many countries, the local country consulate office provides this certificate. Please check their website.

Last edited:

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
Congratulations!

Gustavo Cerati, a musician from my country (he past away a few years ago), has a beautiful song that in its refrain says: "it takes time to arrive and finally, at the end there is a reward!"

In Spanish is: "tarda en llegar, y al final, al final hay recompensa!"

Thank you for your encourage all the time!
Thank you for the song! :)
It takes time to arrive and finally, at the end there is a reward! I like the rhythemic and logical words..

Reactions: chivinas

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
thanks, for Police certificate you would have to get it in person in your home country right? as im currently working in toronto but im from Hongkong..which means would have to take a holiday to grab that?
I think you can call the police station in Hongkong and ask if your friend or your parents can get the police certificate for you. OR, ask them if you can get it online..
I am from Mainland, we are not able to get it online, however, my friend taking my ID Card can obtain the certificate for me.

Reactions: lamariposa

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Congratulations!

Gustavo Cerati, a musician from my country (he past away a few years ago), has a beautiful song that in its refrain says: "it takes time to arrive and finally, at the end there is a reward!"

In Spanish is: "tarda en llegar, y al final, al final hay recompensa!"

Thanks Chivinas for those nice words and a nice song, it's really nice I am hearing first Spanish song I think maybe as I cannot remember if I know I heard any Spanish songs before, but thanks again :)

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Guys did you guys notice there is an announcement on Dec 9 ,i saw it today .

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has reached its 2019 nomination allocation, a total of 6,650 nominations for successful applicants across all streams.

the best part is The OINP has also received an increase of 700 nominations to its 2019 allocation. The program will continue to process applications and issue nominations until the increased allocation is fulfilled. So Rejoice Guys, hopefully, we will get the nominations soon.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Guys did you guys notice there is an announcement on Dec 9 ,i saw it today .

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has reached its 2019 nomination allocation, a total of 6,650 nominations for successful applicants across all streams.

the best part is The OINP has also received an increase of 700 nominations to its 2019 allocation. The program will continue to process applications and issue nominations until the increased allocation is fulfilled. So Rejoice Guys, hopefully, we will get the nominations soon.
That is excellent news! You will get your nomination soon!!!!

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Thanks Chivinas for those nice words and a nice song, it's really nice I am hearing first Spanish song I think maybe as I cannot remember if I know I heard any Spanish songs before, but thanks again :)
This one of the things I most love of Canada! Its multiculturalism gives us the possibility of knowing things that we would never know in our home country!

Aryan888

Oct 7, 2019
So....... how come we kNow we are in 2019 ..Quota??? I am in assessment stage fRom 26 Nov... Application submitted on 12 SEP..