+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Neelaish2004

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Dear All,

Just a FYI, I think after nomination we can apply in EE? Let us know your thoughts:

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream#section-9

Express Entry process
In the online Express Entry process, there are 2 ways to apply:

• You contact the province or territory and apply for a nomination under an Express Entry stream.
  • If the province or territory agrees to nominate you, you create an Express Entry profile (or update your profile if you already have one) and show you have been nominated.

OR

• You create an Express Entry profile and show the provinces and territories you’re interested in.
  • If a province or territory sends you a “notification of interest” to your account, you contact them directly.
  • You apply to their Express Entry stream:
    • If you’re nominated, the province will offer it to you through your account, and you accept it electronically.
In both cases:

• You must meet the eligibility requirements of the province or territory. And,
  • You must submit an Express Entry profile and show that you meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry, including being eligible for one of the immigration programs it covers.
  • If you are invited to apply, you submit an electronic application to IRCC.
How to apply through Express Entry
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/application-process/express-entry.html

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Dear All,

Just a FYI, I think after nomination we can apply in EE? Let us know your thoughts:

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream#section-9

Express Entry process
In the online Express Entry process, there are 2 ways to apply:

• You contact the province or territory and apply for a nomination under an Express Entry stream.
  • If the province or territory agrees to nominate you, you create an Express Entry profile (or update your profile if you already have one) and show you have been nominated.

OR

• You create an Express Entry profile and show the provinces and territories you’re interested in.
  • If a province or territory sends you a “notification of interest” to your account, you contact them directly.
  • You apply to their Express Entry stream:
    • If you’re nominated, the province will offer it to you through your account, and you accept it electronically.
In both cases:

• You must meet the eligibility requirements of the province or territory. And,
  • You must submit an Express Entry profile and show that you meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry, including being eligible for one of the immigration programs it covers.
  • If you are invited to apply, you submit an electronic application to IRCC.
How to apply through Express Entry
No, we cannot. We have already talked about that in previous messages in this thread. The application through EE is only for those provincial nominees who got the nomination in an EE ligated stream. Employer Job Offer is not an EE stream, therefore the application is paper-based

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020

Neelaish2004

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Indeed, my Certificate of Nomination clearly express something like this: this nomination is not for EE, you should apply through paper-based system
I am still waiting for NOI , I have applied 19th Sept- Submitted, DIP on 23th Oct. got further document/information needed (from Employer) asked by OINP on 7th Nov , Emloyer replied on 22nd Nov and still DIP.

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
I think I am the only one in this group left in Submitted status now .. hopefully it goes to assessment atleast :mad:

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
No! @luxixi, @lamariposa, @Saurin11292, @victor101 are also in submitted status!
Yo will get your assessment soon!
Thanks for the Hopes @chivinas , @Aryan888 , yes I am waiting fingers crossed , i am worried that last year by Dec 20 the OIPNP all quota was closed and they went to christmas holidays , i am predictign it will be same this year as well, so if the application moves to assesment by this week it will be good :(

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
how come some of these streams are still Open and accepting applciations ? its surprise , while we are struggling to have applications moved to Assessment phase

Saurin11292

May 1, 2019
Thanks for the Hopes @chivinas , @Aryan888 , yes I am waiting fingers crossed , i am worried that last year by Dec 20 the OIPNP all quota was closed and they went to christmas holidays , i am predictign it will be same this year as well, so if the application moves to assesment by this week it will be good :(
Have you applied from outside Canada? or working in Ontario?

Aryan888

Oct 7, 2019
Kumar my consultant told me who submitted application on time they all are in 2019 quota. So you r fiNe just time metter.