Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I would like to know few things if any of you can help me.
1. I want to apply for my spouses OINP, can his application accompany wife and kid?

2. When can I expect next opening for OINP? Any idea?

3. My spouse has two years of full time experience in NOC B category. Employer ready to provide all documentation legally. He has took ielts but score is overall 5.5. Is that enough?

4. His spousal open work permit is about to expire next year june. Any idea if he can get the approval by then or whatever decision by then?

please help.:)

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I would like to know few things if any of you can help me.
1. I want to apply for my spouses OINP, can his application accompany wife and kid?

2. When can I expect next opening for OINP? Any idea?

3. My spouse has two years of full time experience in NOC B category. Employer ready to provide all documentation legally. He has took ielts but score is overall 5.5. Is that enough?

4. His spousal open work permit is about to expire next year june. Any idea if he can get the approval by then or whatever decision by then?

please help.:)
1. I want to apply for my spouses OINP, can his application accompany wife and kid? Yes

2. When can I expect next opening for OINP? Any idea? Maybe January

3. My spouse has two years of full time experience in NOC B category. Employer ready to provide all documentation legally. He has took ielts but score is overall 5.5. Is that enough? Under OINP Employer Job Offer stream it's not necessary IELTS

4. His spousal open work permit is about to expire next year june. Any idea if he can get the approval by then or whatever decision by then? Normally the desition takes 60-90 days.

Last edited:

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
@chivinas
Did you submit copy of national ID and family registry book in the PR process? as i saw it on the check list -IMM5690e.
:)
I sent a copy of passports, national IDs and birth certificates (mine, my husband's and my kid's). Also, I sent a certificate of the union civil with my husband (we are not married), and his previous marriage certificate and divorce sentence. Also, I've sent the Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] certified by a notary.

I do not know what is family registry book... that doesn't exist in my country, so I didn't send it.

Reactions: luxixi

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
I sent a copy of passports, national IDs and birth certificates (mine, my husband's and my kid's). Also, I sent a certificate of the union civil with my husband (we are not married), and his previous marriage certificate and divorce sentence. Also, I've sent the Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] certified by a notary.

I do not know what is family registry book... that doesn't exist in my country, so I didn't send it.
Thank you so much Chivina.
Yes, maybe family registry book is unique for China.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
[1] IMO, all of these applications submitted in the week intake was closed have been kept on hold. OINIP have had a lot on their plates as about 2500 nominations were under processing since Sep. They had sent 2500+ NOI in Aug'2019 alone.
[2] OINIP must be trying to clear those applications (received as part of NOI response) within standard processing of 30-60 days. They had anticipated that Sep, Oct and Nov would be the their busiest months of the year and smartly closed the intake on 09/23. @chivinas It also tells why most of the cases on other forum started getting into DIP this month.
[3] By Mid Sep, OINIP had hardly 600 nominations left and many pending applications. so, processing time and future of our applications was blurry at that point of time itself.
[4] OINIP is not fully freed up from Aug/Sep'2019 nomination applications yet. Our applications are still under consideration since submitted within 14 days window, otherwise OINP would have confirmed that up-front. However, Let's forget 90 days processing time, Lucky ones will get approvals in Jan/feb' 2020 ( technically under year 2020 quota)
Adding #5
[5] Only 100 nominations provided in Oct'2019 which tells OINP had not been handling/entertaining new nominations. The reason could be [2] above. They do not want to get overloaded. Did not know cheating with age actually works :D, more than 50 days and the status is not changed. I would suggest to have a back-up plan (express entry) also in consideration.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Thank you so much Chivina.
Yes, maybe family registry book is unique for China.
When I was a kid, my parents had a little red book called "Marriage Notebook" that they got when they married. In that little book, it was written the birth of my siblings and me. I think this book fell into disuse through the years. Maybe is that what it refers to?

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Yay!!
My papers got there today, we're going to have very similar timelines! ;)
My papers got there a few minutes ago! The regressive count begins for me too!

Reactions: Fonca and Aryan888

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
The Post says: "The stress made me lose my hair and sleep. Some days I cry and some days I just sleep to avoid reality. But, everyday I continued to look at their website and call their numbers" .
I laughed here, this post just reflects sheer burst of emotions. There are many loop-holes in that story, I would read and just ignore :D
I think the same. I would be worried if you find lot of stories like this one, but only one... ignore it!

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
When I was a kid, my parents had a little red book called "Marriage Notebook" that they got when they married. In that little book, it was written the birth of my siblings and me. I think this book fell into disuse through the years. Maybe is that what it refers to?
Yes, it is a little bit like family registry book in China.
In China, when we get married, we have our own family regitry book, which is like a profile for all the family members. We have been using it for many years.
All the documents should be taken to the police station, such as ID card and family registry book, if we need the police certificates and clearances.
So I am so envious of you getting the certificates online. :) :D