+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Aryan888

Oct 7, 2019
I have kind of lost the hopes on OINP, mine is still in submitted from past 50+ days. Although it's within 90 days window, I do not think nomination will be provided in 2019 but get carry forwarded to 2020. This means the processing time for such applications is not going to be followed. Another possibility to support this theory is that they must be short of nominations to offer but not in position to reject already submitted applications (because those were submitted before intake closed). They must be discussing in a conference room how to deal these applications and here we are discussing on this forum. For now I am rooting on EE profile. lol[/QUOTEI
I thik there is some problem with our application or documents. Hope they put status documents required....:rolleyes:

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019

The very 1st step of OINP is completeness and if something is missing, they ask candidates to provide information within 14 days. This is a new process introduced last year. I don't think It should take 50 days for them to complete this step. Clearly, applications are on hold. When I called last time, I was told it's under completeness step. Nothing is wrong with our applications.

Reactions: Aryan888

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I just read in another forum (Ontario PNP (OINP) Discussion Join Here) the following post:

Just noticed nominations given to some profiles submitted on the 23rd. I meanwhile contacted them and asked about the quota. They said they still haven't reached the quota limit for this year. So that's good news I guess....hoping for the best.

Last edited:

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
I just read in another foro (Ontario PNP (OINP) Discussion Join Here) the following post:

Just noticed nominations given to some profiles submitted on the 23rd. I meanwhile contacted them and asked about the quota. They said they still haven't reached the quota limit for this year. So that's good news I guess....hoping for the best.
Is that for the job based category? OINP nomination processing time is 60 days or less for those who got nominations requests on their express entry profile.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Is that for the job based category? OINP nomination processing time is 60 days or less for those who got nominations requests on their express entry profile.
I think that in that forum there are participating people from several streams.... anyway, this person is telling that he/she called to OINP and they answered that the quota is not yet reached.

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Hi,

I registered on September 20, 2019. They closed the intake from September 23, 2019. I called the OINP and they confirmed that once I registered, I would be able to submit the application even though the intake is closed.

Oh, smart move! I know people that lost the deadline and could have done that

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Best wishes!
Did you get your police certificate so quickly?
Amazing !
Yes, finally I managed to do it online. They have an express online process (6 hours) which is more expensive but only can be paid in some places there (no credit card). A friend of mine in my country paid the bill, and after that, I could download it.

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Yes, finally I managed to do it online. They have an express online process (6 hours) which is more expensive but only can be paid in some places there (no credit card). A friend of mine in my country paid the bill, and after that, I could download it.
for the police clearance, we can do it beforehand, right? or is there any restriction? I did it last month already.
thanks.