+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
please help me as well to apply OPNP-as my working in dubai as Accountant
Hire a reliable immigration consultant, remain alert of frauds in UAE. One took around 3 to 4k $ from a friend and nothing. I believe their offices are no more their website used to be ipvisas.com

doctor41

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Update:

Received the nomination just an hour ago.
Here is my updated timeline.

OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
OINP Profile Created: Jul 21 '20
OINP Submitted: Aug 01 '20
OINP Assessment: Aug 11 '20
OINP DIP: Aug 25 '20
OINP Nominated: Sep 10 '20

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
For PR, if Police certificates have expired but you never went back to that country should the applicant apply for new one.
Yes, you will need a new one if it has expired. You also need a new one if your original police certificate has not expired but you got it BEFORE you left the country of origin.

Hello
I am experienced civil engineer working in civil engineering field and interested to know more about this visa category.
Start here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-oinp#section-1

Island_man

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Update:

Received the nomination just an hour ago.
Here is my updated timeline.

OINP Submitted: Aug 01 '20
OINP Assessment: Aug 11 '20
OINP DIP: Aug 25 '20
OINP Nominated: Sep 10 '20

Congratulations

Island_man

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
My status update
OINP Submitted: July 31'20
OINP Assessment: Aug 27'20
OINP DIP: Sep 10'20
OINP Nominated:

Reactions: J20190911

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Yes, you will need a new one if it has expired. You also need a new one if your original police certificate has not expired but you got it BEFORE you left the country of origin.

Start here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-oinp#section-1
Thanks. The details available on IRCC are not very clear. my reading is different, I quote form the site

For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Thanks. The details available on IRCC are not very clear. my reading is different, I quote form the site

For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.
Hi
Something to keep in mind is that the certificate is for the last 10 years, in case the person is over 28 years old.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
I would follow what is written on the IRCC site, but I have heard of people having their police certificates rejected because they visited their home country so if it's easy to request a new police certificate I would err on the side of caution here and get a new one anyway.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
I'm an International Student applicant, I submitted my application on the 26th of August and I just checked my account, besides my file number it said "Action Required" I clicked and the following message popped up:

It says no action required, but below there's an upload button. Is this normal or I am missing to upload a document? It says the deadline is tomorrow so obviously I'm very nervous in case I'm missing anything.
This is normal, I received the same.

Island_man

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I'm an International Student applicant, I submitted my application on the 26th of August and I just checked my account, besides my file number it said "Action Required" I clicked and the following message popped up:

It says no action required, but below there's an upload button. Is this normal or I am missing to upload a document? It says the deadline is tomorrow so obviously I'm very nervous in case I'm missing anything.
No action required, you don’t have to upload anything at this time , I was in the same situation like you , don’t worry, it will turn blue in 24 hours .
Good luck.

Last edited:

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
I would follow what is written on the IRCC site, but I have heard of people having their police certificates rejected because they visited their home country so if it's easy to request a new police certificate I would err on the side of caution here and get a new one anyway.
Thanks for the valuable advise. Apart from my home country I have other four countries where we lived for more than six months. I have already initiated processes for some, but sending my PR application with the expired ones, I already have for all..

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020

What I did in our case, in word wrote a acknowledgment letter signed and scanned it at the end uploaded it. However have seen posts that without any action the icon turns blue the next day. Choice is yours.

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Any idea guys when the biometric will be back?
My one was canceled just 2 weeks before =((((((((((((((
Thx virus! =(

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
@Fonca I just realized that in your signature there is "Pre Arrival Services Letter"
I'm a bit confused now, I receive in my email the "Invitation to Pre-arrival services" is it the same?

:rolleyes:

Reactions: J20190911