Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Hi, there is no problem and there is an option for submitting a new application, I did withdraw an application and submitted new one my self so go ahead...
ok thanks a lot. i have more question that i made an account on Oinp e filling as a International student with job offer, there is no validity of the registration right? or if i start an application as a " SUBMIT NEW APPLICATION" then i have got 14 days to submit it right?

Last edited:

Nino22

Jul 28, 2018
ok thanks a lot. i have more question that i made an account on Oinp e filling as a International student with job offer, there is no validity of the registration right? or if i start an application as a " SUBMIT NEW APPLICATION" then i have got 14 days to submit it right?
As far as I know once you creat an application you have to submit it within 14 days, so you can withdraw the first one and make a new one under the stream you want and make sure you submit it within 14 days, that's all I know

Reactions: Ravi saab

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
As far as I know once you creat an application you have to submit it within 14 days, so you can withdraw the first one and make a new one under the stream you want and make sure you submit it within 14 days, that's all I know
thanks you so much for your time.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
have a situation guys i would like to share with you, when i was student 2 years ago i got a part time as a steward at restaurant, after one month i got promoted to part-time Cook, Because i was studying in the same field, after getting a full time status on PGWP i worked for one year as a full time in order to be eligible for express entry then i came to know my CRS points were not enough i told my employer to help me, we started OINP international student with job offer, he gave me every thing like EMPLOYER FORM, T4 and he also gave me Contract which i signed as a Steward. he said he cannot change the contract he would give me a letter stating that he was internally promoted to cook and ever since he is working as a cook. would it work? or would it be a problem if i continue with that? he also gave me job offer as per it required for the stream. kindly shed some light! thanks

meisexk

May 6, 2019
Hi..guyz..
My OINP is assessed and I have received receipt of completeness from government......now..wht will be the next step..please let me know so I can be prepared ...thnx alot

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Hi there,

Pls. help me out in this regard,

- I' m microbiologist , have done Mphil and Ielts score is 7.0 , 8 months xperience and one year internship.
- Am I eligible to apply for OINP program. In which stream I have to apply.
- I talked to consultant , he was asking to pay $300 for entering fee for OINP . Is it true?

Thanks.
Hey did u receive NOI from Alberta yet

paps82

Dec 21, 2017
No, they haven't asked for it, that's not a requirement for OINP - employer job offer.
I have it ready though once I can finally apply for PR.

Do we still need IELTS/ECA for stage two application for PR with IRCC once we get nominated under this stream by OINP?

optimaxx

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,
Has anyone applied under employer Job offer foreign worker stream lately in January or February 2019? Kindly share your experience, I have applied February 1st and my application is still showing submitted,
Thank you in advance
They had stopped with accepting applications now OINP have started again

MaramR

Jul 13, 2018
Hi All, please let me know if the employer needs to submit LMIA for Foreign Workers Stream process?
I am in Canada and I want to apply for OINP under Foreign Workers stream.