+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OInp employer Job offer foreign worker stream

Nino22

Jul 28, 2018
Hi everyone,
Has anyone applied under employer Job offer foreign worker stream lately in January or February 2019? Kindly share your experience, I have applied February 1st and my application is still showing submitted,
Thank you in advance

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Hi everyone,
Has anyone applied under employer Job offer foreign worker stream lately in January or February 2019? Kindly share your experience, I have applied February 1st and my application is still showing submitted,
Thank you in advance
Hi there,

Pls. help me out in this regard,

- I' m microbiologist , have done Mphil and Ielts score is 7.0 , 8 months xperience and one year internship.
- Am I eligible to apply for OINP program. In which stream I have to apply.
- I talked to consultant , he was asking to pay $300 for entering fee for OINP . Is it true?

Thanks.

lil.piggy

Mar 18, 2019
Hi everyone,
Thank you in advance
Hi Nino, any update on your application?

I have submitted my application on Feb 21st, on March 12th I got receipt of complete application and currently it's in assessment status.

Nino22

Jul 28, 2018
Hi Nino, any update on your application?

I have submitted my application on Feb 21st, on March 12th I got receipt of complete application and currently it's in assessment status.
Hi, thank you for your reply
My application is still showing as submitted I have applied under employer Job offer foreign worker stream

Nino22

Jul 28, 2018
No, they haven't asked for it, that's not a requirement for OINP - employer job offer.
I have it ready though once I can finally apply for PR.
Same here, but just making sure I haven't missed anything, where are you applying from and what is your noc ?

lil.piggy

Mar 18, 2019
Same here, but just making sure I haven't missed anything, where are you applying from and what is your noc ?
Inland, I'm already in Ontario and working for the same company on different type of visa, NOC is 2282 - User support technician

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
hello guys, i just want your help. here is the situation, i was graduated and wanted to apply OINP as international student with job offer. At, first my employer was willing to help me but then he Changed his mind and didnt give me the details and i withdrew it. i didnt even submit it didnt even paid anything now whenever i login it says Withdawn and Score N/A. Would it be a problem if i apply again as a new application or should i make new One key id? please help me.

Nino22

Jul 28, 2018
hello guys, i just want your help. here is the situation, i was graduated and wanted to apply OINP as international student with job offer. At, first my employer was willing to help me but then he Changed his mind and didnt give me the details and i withdrew it. i didnt even submit it didnt even paid anything now whenever i login it says Withdawn and Score N/A. Would it be a problem if i apply again as a new application or should i make new One key id? please help me.
Hi, there is no problem and there is an option for submitting a new application, I did withdraw an application and submitted new one my self so go ahead...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravi saab