+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP : Employer Job Offer – Foreign Worker - Paper based invitation on 11 Jan 2022

spreadpeace

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
I tried to call them multiple times. No one picks up the call.
All the time it goes to voicemail and they never called me back.

kharazian

Jun 7, 2016
Category........
PNP
My status changed to "Waiting for Information " and I got an email to prepare some documents in next ten days.
:):):)

Reactions: Lc4life

spreadpeace

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
May be provincial elections might be playing a role in the delay. They added the following message in the OINP program updates.

With the provincial election underway, we have temporarily stopped updating this page when we issue notifications of interest or invitations to apply. We will continue to send notifications of interest and invitations to apply to potential candidates.

kharazian

Jun 7, 2016
Category........
PNP
I sent requested information and my status changed to DIP on May 25th.

Have those who have been invited on Januarry ever received their nomination?

Last edited:

ignotous

Jun 19, 2020
I sent requested information and my status changed to DIP on May 25th.

Have those who have been invited on Januarry ever received their nomination?
People from the express entry streams have started receiving nominations in the last week. I think even those categories were not getting any nominations in the last month. I am yet to see anyone from employer job offer stream get nominations. Also dont think they have done draws since March in any category.

It definitely looks like they halted the process for some reason. Needs to be seen if they have resumed now and how they go about clearing the backlogs. There is also > 70K backlog in the PNP based PR category, that could also be the reason for the lack of draws and nominations

Arden_1

Apr 21, 2022
I think they are back in business after election. hopefully we receive some progress really soon

YMMSoliman

Jun 3, 2022
We received an ITA on February 9th.
Applied February 18th.
Assessment: March 30th.
Decision in Progress: May 10th.
Nomination: ???

spreadpeace

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
I got OINP approval yesterday.
Does anyone know what are the next steps for submitting the paper based application?
I heard that we could submit the application online as well.

ignotous

Jun 19, 2020
Got my nomination today!!!

Have updated the signature with my timeline, but I think they are going through the January ITA applications now, so hopefully everyone should get theirs too soon.

Other than that nomination expiry is December 17th 2022 (I thought it would be one year, but thats fine). Other than that work permit (if needed) has to be applied within 6 months and start job within 10 months. This is not needed for me, since I am already working. They also send a copy of the approval letter to the company HR.

Now onto next steps for PR!!