+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP : Employer Job Offer – Foreign Worker - Paper based invitation on 11 Jan 2022

spreadpeace

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
OINP invited paper based applications on Jan 11th 2022.
I submitted the application on 20th Jan 2022.
The status is stuck in Decision in progress since 25th March 2022.
Let's use this thread to get the status updates on PNP application and subsequent paper based application inputs.

Sonam Arora

Feb 27, 2022
Let's use this thread to get the status updates on PNP application and subsequent paper based application inputs.
Same with me.

Reactions: spreadpeace

ignotous

Jun 19, 2020
Invited on the same day, submitted on Jan 24th. Been in Decision in Progress state for more than a month now. Has anyone seen/heard people getting approvals in this category lately? Don't know if the Ukraine crisis had an effect on this.

Meanwhile have started my Indian PCC process too since it takes time to receive, currently documents submitted by my parents at police station in Mumbai last week.

spreadpeace

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
Invited on the same day, submitted on Jan 24th. Been in Decision in Progress state for more than a month now. Has anyone seen/heard people getting approvals in this category lately? Don't know if the Ukraine crisis had an effect on this.

Meanwhile have started my Indian PCC process too since it takes time to receive, currently documents submitted by my parents at police station in Mumbai last week.
We got PCC approval from Indian Embassy with in 1 month. This should not take long.
3 of friends, who applied around the same time, are all waiting for the approval.
No one got approval still.
Now it is officially well past 60-90 days.

Reactions: ignotous

kharazian

Jun 7, 2016
Category........
PNP
OINP Foreign Worker stream (NOC 2174)
EOI: 20 December 2021
ITA: 11 January 2022
Application Submitted (Out-land): 24 January 2022
Assessment: 7 March 2022
Decision in progress: N/A
Nomination: N/A

Unfortunately, I'm stuck in the Assessment state.

ignotous

Jun 19, 2020
We got PCC approval from Indian Embassy with in 1 month. This should not take long.
3 of friends, who applied around the same time, are all waiting for the approval.
No one got approval still.
Now it is officially well past 60-90 days.
Thanks. Do you know if the PCC validity of 6 months will be needed for application submission or date of AOR. Because from other threads I am seeing AORs taking almost a year from date of submission. Would we need to to PCC again (like in case of re-medicals being done now for FSW applications)

spreadpeace

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
Thanks. Do you know if the PCC validity of 6 months will be needed for application submission or date of AOR. Because from other threads I am seeing AORs taking almost a year from date of submission. Would we need to to PCC again (like in case of re-medicals being done now for FSW applications)
I dont know what AOR means.
From what I read, by the time we submit application for paper based PR or express entry, the PCC application or result should be less than year old.

Arden_1

Apr 21, 2022

kharazian

Jun 7, 2016
Category........
PNP
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2022/04/new-measures-to-address-canadas-labour-shortage.html

• Applicants who apply for an open work permit while waiting for their permanent residence application to be finalized will be able to get work permits valid until the end of 2024. This will ensure that all permanent residence applications will be finalized before applicants will need to apply to extend their temporary status again.
Good news.
Is it only for inland application?