+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP EE NOI

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hello Friends,

I received OINP Express Entry Notification of interest yesterday.Can someone please help me with my situation below ?

I created my express entry profile few months back to apply to FSW EE directly.However I am yet to receive an ITA from IRCC.

While creating my express entry profile I had mentioned my work experience that was long time back(between 2012-2014)

Now while checking the OINP EE stream ,I find that the eligibility criterion for work expereince is that it should be within the past 5 years.

Can I modify my express entry profile now to include the work exprerience within the last 5 years?Can I make changes in the express entry profile(work experience) after I have received the notification of interest from Ontario.?

My work experience within the last 5 years and the one I mentioned in the express entry profile(2012-2014) are in different NOCs and are of different durations.If I make changes in the work experience,my CRS will also change.

Please advise.

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hello Friends,

I received OINP Express Entry Notification of interest yesterday.Can someone please help me with my situation below ?

I created my express entry profile few months back to apply to FSW EE directly.However I am yet to receive an ITA from IRCC.

While creating my express entry profile I had mentioned my work experience that was long time back(between 2012-2014)

Now while checking the OINP EE stream ,I find that the eligibility criterion for work expereince is that it should be within the past 5 years.

Can I modify my express entry profile now to include the work exprerience within the last 5 years?Can I make changes in the express entry profile(work experience) after I have received the notification of interest from Ontario.?

My work experience within the last 5 years and the one I mentioned in the express entry profile(2012-2014) are in different NOCs and are of different durations.If I make changes in the work experience,my CRS will also change.

Please advise.
Hello Friends,

Please advise

atulgoel85

Jul 16, 2019
Hi Guyz, Any update on above question. I am also in same situation. I have updated the EE profile after getting NOI and now OINP is not allowing me to login and submit the profile. Kindly suggest