+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Hope_2021

May 30, 2020
Hey guys, I've got some questions. Kindly help if you can.

Firstly, regarding settlement of funds, I'll be bringing 21,500 CAD to Canada but right now according to the statement of accounts I have 16,000 CAD. I'm a salaried employee and I would be able to secure the amount within 3-4 months. Also, the salary account is not part of the SOA. I have only provided my savings accounts. I do transfer quarterly from current to savings account.
Will this be an issue?

Secondly, to prove my work experience I have experience letter for my previous job. What is the supporting document for the current job? Will payslips for the last three months suffice?

Thirdly, this is a common question.
When you are in express entry pool does your crs score gets updated automatically?
For instance if your work experience goes beyond 3 years while in the pool does the crs score gets updated by itself? I didn't think it would but I presume it happened in my case.

mimi234

Apr 16, 2021
Hi, Overall 2 months
Assessment - 1 month 1 week
ADR - 1 week (Submitted immediately)
DIP - 1 week
Approval - 1 week

Hi, can I please ask, for the ADR did you receive an email asking you to submit additional documents otherwise how did you know to submit additional documents?

Oct 29, 2021
Hello,
Newbie here. Starting my application for EE. Gathering documents before I proceed. If there anyone who can help me understand this :

2. Proof of compensation
You must scan and upload proof of compensation for any work experience (foreign and Canadian) you include in your application.

any work experience - does this mean ANY work experience you had? even if its not related to the FSW you are applying?

should I submit ALL work experience from the age that I started up to the current? \

Appreciate all your replies. Thank you

Hope_2021

May 30, 2020
Hey all, I've got a question.
While filling the OINP application i checked the box of "self - employed" wrongly and I emailed them about it detailing the error with a screenshot.

This was their reply :
"Please reply to this email with an explanation letter."

What do they mean by an explanation letter? Do I send the same thing over again? Is anyone aware about it? Please advise

J-star

Jul 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2020
Hi guys,
I am trying to file my OINP application but the website shows its under maintenance.
Does anyonehave any idea how long will it going to remain under maintenance?? Is it normal ?

Zenten

May 18, 2020
When uploading documents for education for OINP, do I attach school certificates or just the ECA (WES report)? Thanks

akhil.sanjiva

Feb 10, 2021
When uploading documents for education for OINP, do I attach school certificates or just the ECA (WES report)? Thanks
Just your ECA report should be enough. Remember to fill out the authorization form with WES for an additional copy to OINP, it costs about CAD 40.

AlexDolm1k

Oct 31, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello guys, thanks for creating such a helpful topic for people who have received an interest from OINP via HCP.

I have a couple of questions regarding Document Checklist for this stream. https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream-applicant-checklist

Would be grateful for your answers. Thanks in advance.

1. Funds
  • You also need to scan and upload a letter from the financial institution. The letter must confirm that the funds are available, and the investments can be liquidated or redeemed on instructions and at what value.
Can anyone please show or explain me an example of a bank letter that confirms that my funds are available. The point is that I could receive only a bank statement from my bank yesterday. When I asked about a letter from the bank, a clerk replied that the amount on my bank account already meant that my funds are available and they just didn't have such a letter about funds availability confirmation for their clients.

2. Can you guys please send me or post here some examples of work reference letters which would be suitable for official requirements?
3. Does anyone know precise requirements for the photo?

triptilive

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hey all, I've got a question.
While filling the OINP application i checked the box of "self - employed" wrongly and I emailed them about it detailing the error with a screenshot.

This was their reply :
"Please reply to this email with an explanation letter."

What do they mean by an explanation letter? Do I send the same thing over again? Is anyone aware about it? Please advise
Explain your issue in a letter, sign it and send as an attachment through reply email. They will then make the changes you requested. This is what they meant by "Please reply to this email with an explanation letter."

Zenten

May 18, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I have one more question concerning this OINP.

After receiving NOI, can you change the months in job history in your IRCC profile and then create your OINP profile using the new date range? For example, can you change Jan 2020 - Dec 2020 to this Feb 2020 - Dec 2020 even though it doesn't the CRS scores?

Does changing it create any issue? Reason I want to change is that I cannot find the salary deposit for the first month in my bank account and I do not want the rigours of explaining that in an LOE. Has anyone changed date range in IRCC profile before creating OINP profile?

rajat.ning

Nov 1, 2021
Hello All, Please advise. While filling OINP, shall we add all work history for past 10 years or only the one's for which points are being claimed? reason is they are asking for last years history however i have only provided last 4 years history in EE based on which NOI was sent from ON. Confused as only have solid papers from last 5-6 years. Thanks in advance.