+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

wakulunaku

Jul 21, 2021
Thank you @wakulunaku . I received approval and the score reflects correctly. IS there any additional action to be done on the EE account? Or do i just wait for getting picked up into the upcoming draws.
Thank you
Congrats!
If the additional 600 points were added, you don't need to do nothing. Just wait for the nomination.
And also you can start working on the documents, so at least you can submit everything quickly. It's taking me 30 days, and still didn't get my no criminal record... so you can try gather everything now.

Jmide

Oct 16, 2021
Hello everyone,
Please quick question,
After getting date for Biometrics on VFS.
How is payment done for Biometrics.

Hope_2021

May 30, 2020
Hey Guys, Just a quick question. I recevied a message in my IRCC account. That was a provincial? Territorial Interest of Letter from Ontario. Is it the same as Notification of Interest? Can i contact OINP now?

Hope_2021

May 30, 2020
Hey Guys, Just a quick question. I recevied a message in my IRCC account. That was a provincial? Territorial Interest of Letter from Ontario. Is it the same as Notification of Interest? Can i contact OINP now?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Congratulations! You have been invited under tech draw today.

Create your OINP profile on OINP portal and submit your application within next 45 days.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Reactions: Lc4life

Hope_2021

May 30, 2020
While Submitting our application for OINP, they require us to submit "supporting documents for all periods of work (foreign and Canadian) stated in your application". My question is do we need to submit supporting document for our current employment? If yes, what is supporting document for the same? Thanks in advance.

Komalsalwan

Sep 2, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone, I received NOI under tech draw yesterday and I need clarity over following points:
Please help if you can. TIA

1. There are two address fields one is current and other is mailing address.The address on my passport is not where I currently live. Please suggest where should I put this address or if I can skip it and mention my original current address and same as my mailing address.

2. would the address in passport be an issue if I get it changed after receiving pnp? This is basically because I got married and couldn’t get my address updated in passport.

3. I am the primary applicant, do I need my husband’s reference letter and ECA as well ? I could not find any field where I should upload these documents. However, I could see language documents one.

4. If I need to use my pf funds, what is the process for that? How can I get a certificate from financial institution or is there some alternative to this?

5. Need a format for gift deed and reference letter as well as my company doesn’t provide any skill certificate before resigning I will need to get it notarised as well I believe.