+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

SRM789

May 29, 2021
@SRM789 for my case it was one week, but as @akd19 said, it can also last for a month, we don't really know how they process the application. For you right now, just be patient, or you can start gathering some documents, like the "no criminal record" you can also gather information on where you can have your medical visit, prepare your bank account statement, work certificate... so at least you'll have all the documents ready when you will be in the next PNP draw.
Sure @wakulunaku , will check, any specific source you suggest for Medical and police verification certificates.

nik2021

Oct 4, 2021
Hello wakulunaku ,

Submission dates below, please advise -
EE profile - July 10, 2021
OINP profile - September 3, 2021
ADR - Oct 15th, 2021, ADR submitted - Oct 16th 2021
DIP - Oct 19th, 2021
Hi SRM789,
Do you mean you submitted your profile on Sep 3rd?
I submitted on Sep 8th and its still in submitted.

wakulunaku

Jul 21, 2021
Hello, I was wondering if an ADR is needed, does it send you an email? I'm tired of checking the status page every day..
When I received the approval it came from the IRCC, they told me that I received a message and I need to check my account. I think OINP never sent me anything, I'm not sure though. For my part I was checking the page everyday, even during the weekends... It's part of the game, I accepted it and lived with it.

Reactions: Lc4life

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
NOI 27th July HCP
I cannot check my progress, I have hired a authorised representative for my file. I get information over phone fortnightly.
4th October assessment started date is of a person who submitted file on 31st August. My file was submitted on 26th Aug Canadian time.
Hi akd, has your file moved to DIP yet?

anrerp95

Apr 4, 2019
I will tell you about my case: I submitted my application without any action about my ECA, they wrote and required me to authorize CES (my organization similar to WES) to share my ECA with them, they also told me to give CES OINP file number ( which I got when I started OINP application). Then I requested CES accordingly and then they shared my report with OINP. Hope this will help :)

Can you let me know the process that how you requested CES to share your report to Ontario?

jimmyphilip0608

Jun 8, 2021
HI All, I am ONIP, HCP ,Outland, AOR March 2020.Biometrics in Feb 2021, I am yet to get remedial request or PPR. Just checking to see if people with similar timeline or earlier AOR have any updated in your profile. If anybody is ok to share their timeline, please share, so that we get some general idea on when we can expect some movement in our profile!! Thanks

Raminhassni

Aug 20, 2017
Hi all,
I'm new here and I would appreciate it if you could provide me with some advice .
My score is 422 and I am a new grad international student. I am working as a practical nurse at a hospital ( NOC B). so is there any chance for me to get NOI through any of the OINP streams? otherwise, do I have to wait to fill one year experience?

SRM789

May 29, 2021
Thank you @wakulunaku . I received approval and the score reflects correctly. IS there any additional action to be done on the EE account? Or do i just wait for getting picked up into the upcoming draws.

Thank you

Reactions: wakulunaku