+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Divyaravindran

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
I can’t just book an appointment anymore, I need IIM form with an IME number before booking. They have stopped upfront medicals now. It was ordered by high commission day before yesterday.

Hey,

Please check this link , https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html

it says you have to upload a letter of explanation stating that you are outside Canada instead of uploading the IME. It also says
"Don’t get your medical exam as soon as you get your invitation to apply. We will send you a form telling you when and how to get a medical exam!

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hey,

Please check this link , https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html

it says you have to upload a letter of explanation stating that you are outside Canada instead of uploading the IME. It also says
"Don’t get your medical exam as soon as you get your invitation to apply. We will send you a form telling you when and how to get a medical exam!
In our case we booked the exam, got it done directly @ the hospital and now it is showing passed in the cic account.

ghostdragon

Apr 13, 2021
In our case we booked the exam, got it done directly @ the hospital and now it is showing passed in the cic account.
When was this? This new rule of no upfront medicals was announced by high commission on 14th of May 2021. Before that you could just book an appointment and get it done.

ghostdragon

Apr 13, 2021

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
Please experience members.

Today is 27th days my OINP application moved to DIP. Please I am just wondering why is taking longer time. Kindly share information on average time some applications take at DIP stage before approval.

No Additional documents required
NOI 16th Feb 21

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Please experience members.

Today is 27th days my OINP application moved to DIP. Please I am just wondering why is taking longer time. Kindly share information on average time some applications take at DIP stage before approval.

No Additional documents required
NOI 16th Feb 21
It will take more than 90 days for you to receieve nomination from ontario, due to covid situation.

Fozzyyyy

May 20, 2021
Please senior gurus......
I will be using salary certificate because I was paid in cash...do I submit 2 salary certificate for the first month and last month since OINP want us to submit 2 payslips or bank statements.....plz wots the best step to take here

Joeyjo

May 21, 2021
Hello All,

I am currently undecided on what to do.

I am on DIP stage but my IRCC profile expires 26th May (next week). Should i delete that profile and create another one now or wait for it to expire before creating a new one?

Has anyone experienced this and how did you resolve?

Thanks in advance

Mayur321

Feb 27, 2020
Hi Raj,

Thanks for your extensive work for helping others who are seeking valuable information. I am new to these forums and as per my friend's advise i joined here and seeking advice on the ExpressEntry Application that i have submitted (under OINP-Provincial Nomination).
I have received my PNP nomination in May 2020, upon confirmation I have submitted my EE- Permanent Residence applicable along with all required documents On 20th Sept 2020. I have not received any application status except (medicals & Biometric completion). I tried to call IRCC and inquired but they are saying the same status since DEC 2020 as "Background check is in progress".

Can you suggest any other ways to expedite the procedure ? While talking to IRCC they confirmed the application is with CPC-NovaScotia.
I dont find any email address to reach to them. Can you please help sharing the infomations or suggest me in a right direction please?
Thank you in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Raj,

Thanks for your extensive work for helping others who are seeking valuable information. I am new to these forums and as per my friend's advise i joined here and seeking advice on the ExpressEntry Application that i have submitted (under OINP-Provincial Nomination).
I have received my PNP nomination in May 2020, upon confirmation I have submitted my EE- Permanent Residence applicable along with all required documents On 20th Sept 2020. I have not received any application status except (medicals & Biometric completion). I tried to call IRCC and inquired but they are saying the same status since DEC 2020 as "Background check is in progress".

Can you suggest any other ways to expedite the procedure ? While talking to IRCC they confirmed the application is with CPC-NovaScotia.
I dont find any email address to reach to them. Can you please help sharing the infomations or suggest me in a right direction please?
Thank you in advance.
I don't think there is anyway to expedite the procedure. There are backlogs in almost every immigration and visa category there is because of the disruption caused by Covid-19.

If you see the need, you can raise a Case Specific Enquiry aka Webform request and ask them what's going on with your application.

Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello All,

I am currently undecided on what to do.

I am on DIP stage but my IRCC profile expires 26th May (next week). Should i delete that profile and create another one now or wait for it to expire before creating a new one?

Has anyone experienced this and how did you resolve?

Thanks in advance
You can create a new profile and send the information over to OINP.

Good luck.

Mayur321

Feb 27, 2020
I don't think there is anyway to expedite the procedure. There are backlogs in almost every immigration and visa category there is because of the disruption caused by Covid-19.

If you see the need, you can raise a Case Specific Enquiry aka Webform request and ask them what's going on with your application.

Good luck!

Thanks for your response Raj. I proceeded raising the WebForm. I will get back to you with an update on that. Thx

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

horlakimmy

May 20, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I'm new on this platform. Please I have a couple of questions as regards my application.
I got NOI from Ontario on April 15th and I submitted my application on May 23rd I did all this as a single person. I will be getting married at the end of June so I want to know
1) how do I add my spouse to my application?
2) will my spouse have to do IELTS?
3) will my spouse have to get their ECA done also?
4)what other document do I need to provide
5)what effect will adding my spouse have on my application
6) do i have to provide work history and reference letters for my spouse
please someone with this knowledge help me as i have been searching online to no avail.

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
Hi everyone,

I just got my ONIP approval couple of hours ago. Do I need to update my EE profile independently or the system will automatically increase my CRS. I noticed my CRS hasn't changed to reflect PNP yet. Please advise as I don't want to be missed out on today PNP draw.

Thanks