+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

apollobay

Dec 23, 2020
Hi fellow dreamers, I received OINP invitation in last round and I am planning to apply by mid May. Could someone with knowledge help me with regards to Work History section. I worked from mid 2009 till mid 2013, took break/tried to start business but failed, joined corporate world again in late 2017 and employed since then. Overall 7 years of exp. b/w 2174, 2172 NOCs and 4.5 years of gap/unemployed phase - with no effect on CRS score and I am not claiming points for these 4.5 years. Does anyone know if 1.) I should mention this in Other activities as Unemployed, 2.) Explain more in Letter of Explanation, 3.) If it has any negative effect on receiving invitation? Thanks for your time & help
Could someone with knowledge please shed light on this for me. Thanks

damiel120118

Aug 7, 2019
Qatar
Hi to all...I just created my EE profile yesterday May 5, 2021, and I am currently creating my profile in Job Bank...

My question is how to apply to OINP. Can some help me...thank you

Mou2020

Dec 1, 2020
Hey, are they inviting people from outside Canada through OINP Tech draws?
P.S also to receive an OINP through EE profile, one just have to mark Ontario (and other desired provinces) in the initial stages of EE profile or anything else needs to be done too?
Looking forward to response from the forum people.

Regards,
no need

xena_psk

Feb 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
I have a query. My OINP profile is in Assessment State. But my Express Entry Profile will get expire on 18th May 2021. Should I re-create my profile before 18th or after 18th. Within how many days of expiration, should I create my profile in order not to hamper my OINP Assessment?
Please let me know.

sharmasurbhi

May 11, 2021
Hello guys,

I got my NOI for OINP - Human Capital Priorities Tech Draw on Feb 16, 2021. I submitted my application today March 19, 2021. CRS score : 460
NOC: 2147.

I have provided all the documents as per the requirements. However, I have a problem with IELTS expiration which is due on March 23, 2021. Though My IELTS is valid on NOI date and OINP Application submission date, it is going to expire just 4 days after OINP application submission and payment.

I have taken an exam on March 14 (results announced today March 19), but unfortunately I could not get my past score of CLB 9 in Writing which missed by 0.5 and it reduced to CLB 8, other sections are Listening - CLB 10, Reading - CLB 10 and Speaking - CLB 9 (all are same as previous IELTS result) , if i have to update this result now to keep my Express Entry profile active then score drops significantly to 403.

I have submitted an Letter of Explanation today , mentioning I have my IELTs valid till date for OINP and I will update my EE profile once new IELTS is done to keep my EE profile active. (did not mention about the today's result which I have now).

As per OINP at the time of submission IELTS should not be more than 2 years old which is met in my case.
Will it be a problem if OINP checks my EE profile and finds that score has become less now (before I update next test result)?

What if I may take some time to get back that 0.5 extra to CLB 9 in writing, when ideally OINP starts looking at our documents and EE profile after application submission?

Please provide genuine inputs.

Thanks
Hello guys,

I also received the NOI on 16th Feb and preparing for document, so just wanted to confirm is there any group you guys have which i can join as i have couple of doubts as well?
can you please tell me how to apply under pnp. where i ned to create a profile?

sussie54

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
can you please tell me how to apply under pnp. where i ned to create a profile?
What is your express entry CRS score? you are inland or outland applicant? do you have any connections to Canada like Study or work?
If your CRS score is above 455 - Ontario will invite you from Express entry profile - to apply for their nomination. (subject to your NOC and job responsibilities) , for other PNPs like Saskatchewan - they send similar invite but you need to create a profile in their website. Rest of other Provinces mostly prefer Canadian work experience or post graduate study.

Thanks

Kirtikaty07

Feb 26, 2020
I have a query. My OINP profile is in Assessment State. But my Express Entry Profile will get expire on 18th May 2021. Should I re-create my profile before 18th or after 18th. Within how many days of expiration, should I create my profile in order not to hamper my OINP Assessment?
Please let me know.
Hi
I had the same issue. you need to create the new profile after your profile expires as you will have to write an email to OINP asking them to update the information of the new EE profile in your OINP profile. You will have to provide them with the expiry email as the proof along woth the new EE profile notification that you get so that they can update your information in their system. In case of any doubt send them an email, they usually reply within 2 working days.
All the best.

xena_psk

Feb 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi
I had the same issue. you need to create the new profile after your profile expires as you will have to write an email to OINP asking them to update the information of the new EE profile in your OINP profile. You will have to provide them with the expiry email as the proof along woth the new EE profile notification that you get so that they can update your information in their system. In case of any doubt send them an email, they usually reply within 2 working days.
All the best.
Thanks a lot for this information.

maple_syrup2021

May 25, 2020
RE: OINP Proof of Fund

Is PoF needed for applying for OINP nomination certificate and before EE ITA?

OINP portal for filling the OINP nomination form and EoI is asking for a mandatory PoF field* How is that possible? I thought Proof of Fund is only needed after Express entry ITA and during the actual application for PR.

Kirtikaty07

Feb 26, 2020
RE: OINP Proof of Fund

Is PoF needed for applying for OINP nomination certificate and before EE ITA?

OINP portal for filling the OINP nomination form and EoI is asking for a mandatory PoF field* How is that possible? I thought Proof of Fund is only needed after Express entry ITA and during the actual application for PR.
Hi,
POF is an important document for OINP. you need to submit the same for OINP as well which is way before the ITA process starts.

ghostdragon

Apr 13, 2021
Hi from India, I got my ITA (pnp) on 12th May, called the list of panelist for Medical they told me that I'll be needing IME number for scheduling one. No more upfront medical will be done from 16th onwards in India. Can anyone tell me how and where do I get an IME number?

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hi from India, I got my ITA (pnp) on 12th May, called the list of panelist for Medical they told me that I'll be needing IME number for scheduling one. No more upfront medical will be done from 16th onwards in India. Can anyone tell me how and where do I get an IME number?
It's nothing, just book an appointment and get the medicals done, upload the scan copy of the document given by the hospital, that's it.

ghostdragon

Apr 13, 2021
It's nothing, just book an appointment and get the medicals done, upload the scan copy of the document given by the hospital, that's it.
I can’t just book an appointment anymore, I need IIM form with an IME number before booking. They have stopped upfront medicals now. It was ordered by high commission day before yesterday.