robstark1255

Mar 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
03-07-19
In the education section of OINP e-Portal I found this question
Have you been awarded a valid Canadian degree, college diploma or certificate, or high school diploma for this education?
Should I tick this if I have done ECA?

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello guys,
I have two queries.
1)I submitted the OINP application,but my EE profile is expiring this month what is the procedure?
2)My birthday is also this month hence, it will reduce the CRS score. will this effect the OINP application?

mushthaq33

Jun 24, 2020
In the education section of OINP e-Portal I found this question
Have you been awarded a valid Canadian degree, college diploma or certificate, or high school diploma for this education?
Should I tick this if I have done ECA?
You should leave this unticked as ECA's are done only for non Canadian education. And fill the ECA details in the related fields.

Reactions: robstark1255

mushthaq33

Jun 24, 2020
Hello guys,
I have two queries.
1)I submitted the OINP application,but my EE profile is expiring this month what is the procedure?
2)My birthday is also this month hence, it will reduce the CRS score. will this effect the OINP application?
For the 1st question you need to create a new profile once the profile is expired and inform OINP via email with your new profile number and job reference code. Our profile also expires in October 2020. Planning to follow the same procedure. The thread in [1] should be helpful.

And regarding the 2nd question I'm not exactly sure on whether the the score reduction due to age will affect the OINP application. Any other experts in this forum might be able to help you with that question.

[1] - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/steps-create-new-express-entry-profile-on-expiry-of-old-profile-same-gckey.455833/

Reactions: ns317 and Yumna

BA RIZ

Jul 21, 2019
Will the application be affected after score reduction for age once NOI is received and before the application is filed for OINP?

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello,

We made two separate application for EE.
Mine and my husband.
My husband received NOI and applied.

Shall I withdraw my profile from EE?

Deb-Ola

Aug 14, 2020
Cayman Islands
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-11-2020
AOR Received.
20-11-2020
Can someone share where do I download applicaion form from?
Hi, not sure what you mean but for the OINP stream I am aware of, you don't need to download a form. Instead you need to create a profile and then complete the application online.

google63

Jun 23, 2019
Hello, I received NOI with a CRS score of 463 which was also the minimum score. However, my IELTS will expire in 5 days, but I've written another Ielts. The new IELTS is lower and has reduced my CRS score by 3 points. What do I need to do. Can I still apply? Which Ielts should I apply with? I look forward to replies. Thanks.

Deb-Ola

Aug 14, 2020
Cayman Islands
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-11-2020
AOR Received.
20-11-2020
Hello, I received NOI with a CRS score of 463 which was also the minimum score. However, my IELTS will expire in 5 days, but I've written another Ielts. The new IELTS is lower and has reduced my CRS score by 3 points. What do I need to do. Can I still apply? Which Ielts should I apply with? I look forward to replies. Thanks.
I am not experienced with OINP but if I was faced with similar circumstances, I would try to submit my OINP application before the expiry of my old IELTS and use my old IELTS. I would also attach my new IELTS and include a letter of explanation.

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Hey, does anyone know if the entire passport needs to be uploaded for Ontario application or just the information page and Canadian visas if any? I'm seeing conflicting information in the application portal.

In the general information section, they say this:
Submit clear copies of ALL the pages of your passport including the front and back cover.

But in the upload section, they say this:
Provide a copy of the personal details page of your passport and all pages that contain Canadian visas and entry stamps

Any idea?

Deb-Ola

Aug 14, 2020
Cayman Islands
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-11-2020
AOR Received.
20-11-2020
Hey, does anyone know if the entire passport needs to be uploaded for Ontario application or just the information page and Canadian visas if any? I'm seeing conflicting information in the application portal.

In the general information section, they say this:
Submit clear copies of ALL the pages of your passport including the front and back cover.

But in the upload section, they say this:
Provide a copy of the personal details page of your passport and all pages that contain Canadian visas and entry stamps

Any idea?
My interpretation for this is to submit only my data page since I don't have any Canadian visas and entry stamps.