Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
You can't change it to "accompanying spouse" since your score (431) is below the cut-off range of OINP for Aug 1.

Your profile will be ineligible if you make this change, and your NOI will be invalid.
I know this is late, but i am posting a reply in case anyone happens to stumble across this conversation ... I did apply for the OINP application as Spouse accompanying on 23rd August 2019 and got the nomination on 12th November 2019. I think as long as you respect the Minimum requirements it is not an issue to make any changes. I did explain in my LOE to the officer stating the change and reason. Hope this can help whoever else has the same set of questions or confusion like I did. :)

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
The way I see it, your OINP NOI was issued was based on the information in your EE profile at the time (spouse is not accompanying) and that means your application is treated similar to someone with a 'single' marital status.

Adding your spouse as accompanying AFTER you got the invite without approval of OINP might raise some red flags, IMO.

I would strongly recommend that you write to OINP about your situation and politely request them to let you add the spouse as accompanying and they might allow it.

I wish you all the very best and I hope OINP approves your request.
Although, this is very late, I would like to reply to this comment so that it can help anyone else in the same boat as I was ... I did apply for the OINP nomination as spouse accompanying on 23rd August 2019 and got my nomination on the 12th November 2019. There will be no issues if you plan on adding your spouse despite the score change after you get the NOI as you still respect one of the minimum requirements for getting an OINP nomination which is having a CRS score above 400 points. This minimum requirement could be subject to change based on the OINP authorities. Always read the minimum requirements of any nomination program before assuming or starting your application. good luck to whoever reads this :)

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Hi, I have 434 crs and noc 2174 is there any chance to get NOI, showing a minimum of crs is 435
Yes and no ! It will depend on when Ontario has a draw for NOIs. We cannot predict anything yet. But what kind of changes they might adopt we will get to know about that soon. See if you can improve the odds to your end in anyways, maybe IELTS and stuff you can target ...

Reactions: Captain789

Mehr W

Nov 11, 2019
Finally moved to DIP.

Nomination: August 15
Application Submitted: September 28
Additional Documentation Request: November 28
Documents Submitted: November 29
Complete Application Email Received: November 29
Additional Documentation Request: December 19
Documents Submitted: December 26
Complete Application Email Received: December 27
Application Status Changed to DIP: December 27

Waiting continues...

Reactions: Captain789

nikhil_pal

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-06-2019
Hello all,
My CRS is 456, and my primary NOC is 1122, can I expect the nomination from Ontario, Do I need to do anything different or just need to wait in the pool to get the nomination,

Bikram0088

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Hello friends,
Post ITA, I am in the process of filing my PR application. It has provided the document checklist. I am a bit surprised to see that it is not asking for some of the main documents:
1) In the checklist, it is not asking for my IELTS test report. I updated the test details and score in the form, but is not asking for the proof. Same case for spouse.
2) It is not asking for WES report, it asks for Educational degrees only.
3) It is not asking for my provincial nomination certificate (I was nominated by Ontario PNP)
Can someone please tell me the reason. Is it possible it will ask for these docs at a later stage? (especially the IELTS doc) Or I need to club it with other docs and upload?

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Hello friends,
Post ITA, I am in the process of filing my PR application. It has provided the document checklist. I am a bit surprised to see that it is not asking for some of the main documents:
1) In the checklist, it is not asking for my IELTS test report. I updated the test details and score in the form, but is not asking for the proof. Same case for spouse.
3) It is not asking for my provincial nomination certificate (I was nominated by Ontario PNP)
Can someone please tell me the reason. Is it possible it will ask for these docs at a later stage? (especially the IELTS doc) Or I need to club it with other docs and upload?
You probably already asked WES to share a copy with IRCC, for the documents, there is a space where you can attach all other documents.. there you can scan and upload your IELTS certificate and that of your wives and every other document you think they should have, I gave them all necessary documents even those I am not sure are necessary. It's best to give them more than give them little and get a rejection..

canprind

Sep 19, 2019
Yes and no ! It will depend on when Ontario has a draw for NOIs. We cannot predict anything yet. But what kind of changes they might adopt we will get to know about that soon. See if you can improve the odds to your end in anyways, maybe IELTS and stuff you can target ...
Hi, I have just created the EE profile and my CRS is 458. NOC is 2171. Any chances of getting PNP?? Also, can you please advise which other province I can expect nomination? Thanks in advance

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
Hello friends,
For IELTS and WES, you would already have updates number in your profile and they could validate directly based on that. Ontario nomination also goes through CIC as you have 600 points and no way to fake that.
But upload these documents just to be safe.

john1995

Nov 1, 2019
Anyone who has submitted profile around 14thsept and has been nominated?

My timeline:

Submitted: Sept 14th 2019

Assessment: October 21st 2019

DIP: Dec 2nd 2019

….. anyone with similar timeline?

puranm

Jan 2, 2020
Express Entry Score - 451 , NOC - 0213 (CISM) .. Do we know when the OINP is going to open this year & Whats the probability of getting OINP for my case? Any comment or feedback from all the experts here is appreciated.

ntheegel

Aug 5, 2019
Anyone who has received NOI from Ontario twice on Same existing Express Entry Profile in this forum?

I have received a NOI on 12-July-2019 under HCP Tech Draw but due to false information provided by an immigration lawyer I have not proceeded with the submission to Ontario.

Issue : Under Work History in EE Profile Entered 8 years.But 1st and last year were not continuous. I was given false information by lawyer that this would lead to misrepresentation if I corrected the work history after NOI from Ontario.So missed this opportunity.Corrected work history later on.

Do I have withdraw EE Profile from 2019 and create a new express entry profile in 2020 for another invite from Ontario? Which one has more chances to be invited Existing EE Profile versus New EE Profile? Dont want to miss this opportunity again in 2020.Please advice.

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Anyone who has submitted profile around 14thsept and has been nominated?

My timeline:

Submitted: Sept 14th 2019

Assessment: October 21st 2019

DIP: Dec 2nd 2019

….. anyone with similar timeline?
I might be wrong but last year they have finished with "12th of Sept" applications. Try to wait for 2 weeks or so.