+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Drishtigupta31

Oct 29, 2019
Well, they shouldn't ask you for the eca report in case there are no problems with your file and they can see it. I had a problem, that's why they have contacted me.

I don't think that assessment stage depends on the number of jobs you had in the past. I have submitted a lot of documents too.

Perhaps someone else can share his or her experience?

But it seems that AOR (if it means the email with the receipt) is forwarded the next day after you submit the application.
Hey ...i got my nomination approved...they dint change the status ot ask for eca report... they have given us 600 points too...so now our crs is 1050.....waiting for this coming draw eagerly for invitation

Drishtigupta31

Oct 29, 2019
I g
Hello Guys,

I applied for OINP HCP on 8th August. My status changed from submitted to Assesment on 1st November. But it's been almost 41 days now, my status is unchanged.

Though OINP website says they complete the process within 60 days, but i know in many cases it takes more than that. But should i follow up with them? Should i just wait and watch ?

My CRS is 451, unfortunately CRS cut off has remained high lately.

Can anyone tell me how long does it take for OINP HCP? Or is it random and varies from case to case ?[/QUOT

I submitted my file on 12th August, and received nomination on 20th nov. My crs was 450 bow its 1050

Bluedue94

Nov 27, 2019
Hello all ,
I am new to this thread , I just wanted to know Incase there is another thread for people who received the ITA post nomination and their application progress for PR . If someone could guide me it would very helpful

nolimits7405

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Anyone else with no movement on their application. I'm 60 days in submission but no assessment being done.Am i the only who is still waiting?. What should i do?:(
NOI : 15 Aug 2019
Submission : 28 Sept 2019
Assessment : Nil

GeorgyS

Nov 27, 2019
Hi Everyone
New to the Forum
i have applied on march 2018
CRS Score 410 - ielts R=9 L=8 W=7 S=7 NOC=2282 -2281

If i modify my aplication to travel alone and not with wife my score goes to 420.

do you think there is a chance for OINP or chance to apply to any other PNP.

Any suggestions or reviews are very wellcome .

Thank you All

Drishtigupta31

Oct 29, 2019
Anyone else with no movement on their application. I'm 60 days in submission but no assessment being done.Am i the only who is still waiting?. What should i do?:(
NOI : 15 Aug 2019
Submission : 28 Sept 2019
Assessment : Nil
They are usually taking 3 months now...i submitted my file on 12 August and got the nomination on 20th November...they dint change the status also.

Reactions: srikarnikhi