+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

nolimits7405

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
NOI Received : 15th Aug'19
Application Submitted : 26th Sep'19
Receipt of Complete Application : 22nd Nov'19

Stage is still Submitted though, hope this helps for others around the same submitted date.

Did anyone else receive a Receipt of Complete Application? Didn't notice anyone post that here.
I saw one other person mention it on Facebook in the OINP group.
Thanks for sharing, I'm 28th & desperately waiting for any sign.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
My Wife did a Master of computer application in India which is equivalent to a master's degree in Canada. In addition, My Wife did 2 years diploma course (in Mobile application) in Canada. I did a Master of computer application in India which is equivalent to a master's degree in Canada.

My Wife has a 1-year 9-month experience in Canada as a web developer and I have 4 years of experience in India as a Software engineer. I have 8-month experience in Java developer in Canada.

My Wife’s IELTS band is L: 7, S: 7, W: 6 and R: 6.5. I received L: 5.5, S: 5.5, W: 5 and R: 4.5.

If my wife is the primary applicant then Our total CRS score is 423.

CRS score is 438 if we consider it as my wife only.

What are the possibilities in getting invitations from Ontario PNP?
Can we create two profiles (like 1st profile we both applicants and second profile just my wife only)?
Our work permit will expire in Dec 2020.

Please guide me
I'm no expert, but i think only your Wife should create an EE profile with the 438, because it doesn't help to have her as a principal applicant and end up scoring less.

While waiting in the EE pool, your wife should continue to work on her IELTS, there's lots of improvement still possible in her score, with more practice/or maybe even some training.

I don't think anyone knows when the next OINP tech draw will happen...

Reactions: Captain789

Captain789

May 27, 2018
I'm no expert, but i think only your Wife should create an EE profile with the 438, because it doesn't help to have her as a principal applicant and end up scoring less.

While waiting in the EE pool, your wife should continue to work on her IELTS, there's lots of improvement still possible in her score, with more practice/or maybe even some training.

I don't think anyone knows when the next OINP tech draw will happen...
I'd say that based on this year results, it will be wise to improve score on the wife's side as well

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest#section-1

This year they were selecting candidates with CRS 435-469, while last year there were draws with 350+.

If she is in the 438 range, I'd say it's very close and it might be not enough for the next year draws. (
this is a guess, however). But it would be a good idea to prepare and to take this exam one more time.

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
My Wife did a Master of computer application in India which is equivalent to a master's degree in Canada. In addition, My Wife did 2 years diploma course (in Mobile application) in Canada. I did a Master of computer application in India which is equivalent to a master's degree in Canada.

My Wife has a 1-year 9-month experience in Canada as a web developer and I have 4 years of experience in India as a Software engineer. I have 8-month experience in Java developer in Canada.

My Wife’s IELTS band is L: 7, S: 7, W: 6 and R: 6.5. I received L: 5.5, S: 5.5, W: 5 and R: 4.5.

If my wife is the primary applicant then Our total CRS score is 423.

CRS score is 438 if we consider it as my wife only.

What are the possibilities in getting invitations from Ontario PNP?
Can we create two profiles (like 1st profile we both applicants and second profile just my wife only)?
Our work permit will expire in Dec 2020.

Please guide me
You can get an NOI from Ontario when a draw happens next year. This with keeping the score at 438. But I would suggest re taking the IELTS and improving the score for both of you . Try getting atleast 7 in each section.

Reactions: Captain789

omidsadiq

Dec 9, 2018
hey guys

My NOC is 1311 Accounting Bookkeeper. I have full-time work experience of 2 years from Feb 2011 to May 2013 and I have been a full-time student in the UK and then in Canada since 2013 till the present.

I have EE profile with 450 points. But why I haven't received any notification of Interest from any province? I am thinking that it is due to my work experience which is older than 5 years. Am I correct?

Captain789

May 27, 2018
hey guys

My NOC is 1311 Accounting Bookkeeper. I have full-time work experience of 2 years from Feb 2011 to May 2013 and I have been a full-time student in the UK and then in Canada since 2013 till the present.

I have EE profile with 450 points. But why I haven't received any notification of Interest from any province? I am thinking that it is due to my work experience which is older than 5 years. Am I correct?
Did you check the list of professions in demand for each of the provinces?

Reactions: omidsadiq

john1995

Nov 1, 2019
Please note that from November 21, 2019 until May 19, 2020 the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) will place a temporary pause on its assessment of educational credentials for immigration purposes so that it can address the backlog the organization is experiencing. IQAS will process applications for immigration purposes that were submitted and paid for before November 21, 2019.

Is this somewhere related to our application?

Reactions: rad_mak

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Please note that from November 21, 2019 until May 19, 2020 the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) will place a temporary pause on its assessment of educational credentials for immigration purposes so that it can address the backlog the organization is experiencing. IQAS will process applications for immigration purposes that were submitted and paid for before November 21, 2019.

Is this somewhere related to our application?
Was it finished already by IQAS? Did they finalize your evaluation?

ssardana

Jul 5, 2019
Received OINP nomination yesterday (EST time), i.e. today morning IST time. My application submission date was 26th August and yesterday was the 92nd day (includes the application submission day). This forum has been a blessing and a constant source of really useful information and experiences. Better than google :).

All the best to all who are awaiting nomination.

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Received OINP nomination yesterday (EST time), i.e. today morning IST time. My application submission date was 26th August and yesterday was the 92nd day (includes the application submission day). This forum has been a blessing and a constant source of really useful information and experiences. Better than google :).

All the best to all who are awaiting nomination.
Congrats!!