+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Drishtigupta31

Oct 29, 2019
I'm afraid it's incorrect. They ask for the eca report number and date when you submit file.

They also say in the application that you have to speak to the company who have issued the report and make sure it is available to them before you submit the application. So if you have submitted the right eca report number and date and made sure that WES or any other company have sent it to the oinp, they will proceed to the assessment stage automatically.

You can only provide the number and the date it was issued, the rest must be shared with them by the company that made this report directly. They do not ask for the eca report from everyone, it is your duty to make sure it is provided to them with the submitted application, otherwise it won't proceed.

Also keep in mind that the longest period as of now to go to the assessment stage is around 1,5 months/6 weeks. If you have a problem with the eca report, they will give you 14 days to fix this problem, otherwise I believe that the application is rejected.
U r scaring me now....my agent told me that they have submitted the copy of eca report....but i dont know if iqas has sent them a copy for that .....we r dropping them an email to ask the reason for the delay....if they needed the eca report from iqas..they would have dropped us a query but they have bot even raised any query till now....i m really worried

Smeesha

Jul 10, 2019
Dear rajkamalmohanram

THANKS for making it so easy for people like me but I still have doubts wish if u can ans me:
1. I have a job offer from Ontario but that offer is without LMIA can i apply and take points for job offer in OINP bec without job offer i am not able to score 400 points but with job offer i can. Please help do I need an offer with LMIA or it can be considered without LMIA also
2. At what stage do we need PCC report. I have been traveling to other countries bec as I am purchasing manager and need to travel to diff countries do I need PCC report from.all countries I have traveled on business visa?
I will appreciate if someone can help.me to get answers for my queries mentioned above. Thanks

rovar473

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Dear rajkamalmohanram

THANKS for making it so easy for people like me but I still have doubts wish if u can ans me:
1. I have a job offer from Ontario but that offer is without LMIA can i apply and take points for job offer in OINP bec without job offer i am not able to score 400 points but with job offer i can. Please help do I need an offer with LMIA or it can be considered without LMIA also
2. At what stage do we need PCC report. I have been traveling to other countries bec as I am purchasing manager and need to travel to diff countries do I need PCC report from.all countries I have traveled on business visa?
I will appreciate if someone can help.me to get answers for my queries mentioned above. Thanks
For the second point, you can find answers here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

You need PCC for every country you stayed during the last 10 years for 6 months or more in a row.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smeesha

Captain789

May 27, 2018
For the second point, you can find answers here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

You need PCC for every country you stayed during the last 10 years for 6 months or more in a row.
I have read about the cases that even though it saw in a row, it can be different.

Example C
Lailah studied in Spain between 2014 and 2017, for several 4-month study periods but she did not stay there for 6 months or more in a row. The system will not ask for a police certificate, but an officer may ask for one from Spain after she submits her application. To avoid delays, Lailah could ask for a police certificate from Spain and submit it with her application.

So if you have studied abroad, and sometimes left the country, but it didn't make 6 months in a row that doesn't matter.

Although I am waiting, I had to order 2 extra certificates. Good thing that if you have ordered them after you left this country, they do not expire.

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hi guys, I have tried to check the status of my application. It says

SRVE0255E: A WebGroup/Virtual Host to handle /dynamicform/pnp/main has not been defined.

Did you come across such a thing?

Smeesha

Jul 10, 2019
Pcc point is clear enough for me but I still dont know if the job offer must be lmia approved of wirhout lmia is also okay

Smeesha

Jul 10, 2019
As per the Raja who initiated this group he said job offer may or may not be LMIA Approved so i was like do I have a chance? Can someone help me to give me right advice as per their experience

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
U r scaring me now....my agent told me that they have submitted the copy of eca report....but i dont know if iqas has sent them a copy for that .....we r dropping them an email to ask the reason for the delay....if they needed the eca report from iqas..they would have dropped us a query but they have bot even raised any query till now....i m really worried
In the case of IQAS, no action is required. Relax.

Please read the Education section on the below link:
https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream#section-4

nilamsavani

Nov 2, 2019
Hi,

I am from India and currently living in Canada. I completed my study here last month. I and my husband both have a Open Work permit here. I am going to apply for PR in 2020 but I want to know whether the birth certificate is required document or not?

rovar473

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi,

I am from India and currently living in Canada. I completed my study here last month. I and my husband both have a Open Work permit here. I am going to apply for PR in 2020 but I want to know whether the birth certificate is required document or not?
As per my understanding, birth certificates are not required for both of you. However, if you have dependent children, you need to submit their birth certificates to verify the relationship of the dependent children to the parents.

Paras Shah

Oct 22, 2019
Hello All,

I did a Master of computer application in India which is equivalent to a master degree in Canada. In addition, I did 2 years diploma course (in Mobile application) in Canada (Toronto,Ontario). My husband did a Master of computer application in India which is equivalent to a master's degree in Canada.

I have a 1-year 6-month experience in Canada(Toronto,Ontario) as a web developer and My husband has 4 years of experience in India as a Software engineer. He has 7-month experience in Java developer in Canada(Toronto,Ontario).

My IELTS band is L: 7, S: 7, W: 6 and R: 6.5. My husband received L: 5.5, S: 5.5, W: 5 and R: 4.5.

Our total CRS score is 423 and without a spouse, the score is 438.

NOTE: Our work permit will expire on Dec 2020.

Could we get invitations from Ontario?
Can we create two profiles in express entry (with and without a spouse)?
Which is the best province for us for getting PR faster? which are possible way to getting PR?
Please guide us.
Thank you.

Last edited:

nilamsavani

Nov 2, 2019
As per my understanding, birth certificates are not required for both of you. However, if you have dependent children, you need to submit their birth certificates to verify the relationship of the dependent children to the parents.
Thank you so much for your response. I also did a bit of a research and found same information on CIC website but I want to still confirm that is why I asked here.

Reactions: rovar473