Jan 29, 2019
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-06-2019
Hello all,
A quick question I have indicated my work experience in NOC 1122 (Management Consulting) and I created my profile in July this year but I noticed initially I made an error where I indicated primary NOC as 2141 till early this October (I believe I missed the OINP NOI because of this and I corrected this later).

My question is that should I create a new profile again so that I can get the NOI from OINP.

Thanks in advance.

ntheegel

Aug 5, 2019
Could anyone assist me with the situation.

Received a NOI from Ontario on July 12,2019 tech draw.I have registered for the OINP Portal prepared all the documents but finally withdrew my profile without making any payment and without submission.This all happened due to false information provided to me by an attorney.

So in order to be eligible for a Second NOI from Ontario do I have to withdraw existing EE Profile from 2019 and recreate my Express Entry Profile in 2020? Is there anyone who has received a second OINP NOI based of existing EE Profile?

I see a email response from CIC from 2016 with instructions to recreate profile for a Second Invite. Is this still the same in 2019?
==============================================================================================

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-questions-about-invitation.354832/

Hi Guys,

It finally got confirmed from OINP. Please find their reply below.

******************************************************************************************************************************
You are not obligated to accept the invitation from Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). There is no "blacklist" if you do not accept an invitation. If you do not accept the invitation but decide in the future you are interested in pursuing in our program, you will need to register again in the portal next year.

However, the OINP posted important news on May 9, 2016 about a temporary pause on intake of applications for select, high-volume streams. For more information, please visit: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

For questions and answers about this temporary pause, please visit: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPINTAKE.html#display

Should you have any additional inquiries, please contact them directly at Ontario Immigrant Nominee program at 416-327-0374 or toll-free at 1-866-214-6820 or via email at ExpressEntry@ontario.ca

I hope this has been of some assistance to you.
OntarioImmigration.ca

******************************************************************************************************************************

Regards,
Sreeraj

========================================================================================================

UAECBE2020

Oct 21, 2019
Hi

What is the procedure for PNP program? Is PNP related to draw like EE or it is different for which the results cannot be published? Is there any chance for NOC 4031 with CRS 320?

srikarnikhi

Sep 18, 2019
Hi

What is the procedure for PNP program? Is PNP related to draw like EE or it is different for which the results cannot be published? Is there any chance for NOC 4031 with CRS 320?
Hi,

You just have to create your profile on EE and wait. Ontario will go and select profiles based on its own criteria(s) and provide you a NOI(Notification of Interest). To know if your NOC and CRS are eligible, I would leave it to the forum to answer. Thanks!

ssardana

Jul 5, 2019
Hello all,
A quick question I have indicated my work experience in NOC 1122 (Management Consulting) and I created my profile in July this year but I noticed initially I made an error where I indicated primary NOC as 2141 till early this October (I believe I missed the OINP NOI because of this and I corrected this later).

My question is that should I create a new profile again so that I can get the NOI from OINP.

Thanks in advance.
Editing my response.... I would suggest you reach out to them and get clarity directly from them. Sharing contact details...

Contact us
If you have general questions about the OINP:

Last edited:

ssardana

Jul 5, 2019
This all happened due to false information provide
Hi,

You just have to create your profile on EE and wait. Ontario will go and select profiles based on its own criteria(s) and provide you a NOI(Notification of Interest). To know if your NOC and CRS are eligible, I would leave it to the forum to answer. Thanks!
I find this page really useful to look up for more information on OINP https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-oinp. This has information on the last few draws, CRS score and NOC codes which were picked for NOIs.

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hi guys, well here are some news.

Submitted on the 11th of September.
21th of October - problem with WES authorization (they have changed both the IMM and the date number when I have shared it with the OINP!!!!).
But at least my file has moved forward, so now the rest of us should receive more updates...

Reactions: ssardana

Rashigaur

Aug 24, 2017
Hello All,

i got the ontario nomination and the additional 600 points just waiting for the next ITA.Can someone please tell me the processing time it will take now?

tmny_01

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Hello All,

i got the ontario nomination and the additional 600 points just waiting for the next ITA.Can someone please tell me the processing time it will take now?

Can you please share your timeline. Today is my 58th day and still expectant. Thank you.

saiajay001

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Halifax
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-11-2019
Could anyone assist me with the situation.

Received a NOI from Ontario on July 12,2019 tech draw.I have registered for the OINP Portal prepared all the documents but finally withdrew my profile without making any payment and without submission.This all happened due to false information provided to me by an attorney.

So in order to be eligible for a Second NOI from Ontario do I have to withdraw existing EE Profile from 2019 and recreate my Express Entry Profile in 2020? Is there anyone who has received a second OINP NOI based of existing EE Profile?

I see a email response from CIC from 2016 with instructions to recreate profile for a Second Invite. Is this still the same in 2019?
==============================================================================================

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-questions-about-invitation.354832/

Hi Guys,

It finally got confirmed from OINP. Please find their reply below.

You are not obligated to accept the invitation from Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). There is no "blacklist" if you do not accept an invitation. If you do not accept the invitation but decide in the future you are interested in pursuing in our program, you will need to register again in the portal next year.

However, the OINP posted important news on May 9, 2016 about a temporary pause on intake of applications for select, high-volume streams. For more information, please visit: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

For questions and answers about this temporary pause, please visit: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPINTAKE.html#display

Should you have any additional inquiries, please contact them directly at Ontario Immigrant Nominee program at 416-327-0374 or toll-free at 1-866-214-6820 or via email at ExpressEntry@ontario.ca

I hope this has been of some assistance to you.
OntarioImmigration.ca

Regards,
Sreeraj

========================================================================================================
You dont need to re-create your EE profile for OINP to select as until last year OINP used to select only newly created profiles but not anymore. If your CRS score is within the draw cut-off score and other selection factors you will receive NOI from Ontario.

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Hi, similar timeline. Did you get any response yet?
My stats:
Aug 24th- Application submitted
Sept 4th - DIP
Approval - Waiting
NO, still waiting, i am on the 60 th day.

zaheer87

Aug 22, 2019
Hi everyone
i need to ask that
my CRS score for the express entry is 446, and if i apply alone (without wife) then it becomes 456. My NOC code is 2133 (electrical and electronics engineer)
am i the potential candidate to apply for OINP human capital priorities stream ???
thank you !!!