+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
Hi anyone out there to help this old lady if I want to apply for hcp opnp I have to wait to get noi first I can’t just apply directly to them and see if they will get me a nomination

tinook89

Sep 7, 2019
Tehran,Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey guyzzz

NOI Received Aug 15 2019
Submitted Aug 26th 2019
Status “Submitted”

Please share the status Aug 15th applicatns
Hello there, I got the NOI at 15 August as well.
How fast you submit your profile !!! good for you, I am struggling....

tinook89

Sep 7, 2019
Tehran,Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Why are you struggling ? So can I ask what was your CRs score. So you applied for express entry and got a noi
My CRS is 450. I have some issues in order to the proof of funds and work history.
These two are my main issues :

First about the proof of funds:
I gave the statement from the bank and the current balance , average balance in last 3 months, both credit and debit are above the minimum, but the problem is there are two weeks in last 3 months that the balance was below the minimum.
Is my profile going to be rejected because of this?

Second:
My NOC is in 0124. I have worked for almost 4 years in this NOC and I prepared a reference letter, payslips ( last and first), insurance documents for these 4 years.
I also have 3 more years experience in NOC 4163 which I have mentioned in my profile. But unfortunately I only have reference letters and insurance documents, no payslips are available for those years . Does it cause any problems?

Reactions: Captain789

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
My CRS is 450. I have some issues in order to the proof of funds and work history.
These two are my main issues :

I gave the statement from the bank and the current balance , average balance in last 3 months, both credit and debit are above the minimum, but the problem is there are two weeks in last 3 months that the balance was below the minimum.

Second:
My NOC is in 0124. I have worked for almost 4 years in this NOC and I prepared a reference letter, payslips ( last and first), insurance documents for these 4 years.
I also have 3 more years experience in NOC 4163 which I have mentioned in my profile. But unfortunately I only have reference letters and insurance documents, no payslips are available for those years . Does it cause any problems?
Wow sounds like things seem good so why are you worried. Have you applied to the hcp

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
NO, I got the NOI on 15 August, and I am preparing the needed documents.
It seems all good to be honest ! I’m not a immigration officer but it’s seems good. I’m currently working in Canada and will have one year in Jan and 2 years foreign and I have studied here but still my score is around 430ish I have to do my ilets yet. My noc is 4212 I have a job offer who I work for since graduating in dec. I still find my score to low I want to cry I moved all my family here !

tinook89

Sep 7, 2019
Tehran,Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It seems all good to be honest ! I’m not a immigration officer but it’s seems good. I’m currently working in Canada and will have one year in Jan and 2 years foreign and I have studied here but still my score is around 430ish I have to do my ilets yet. My noc is 4212 I have a job offer who I work for since graduating in dec. I still find my score to low I want to cry I moved all my family here !
wish you luck

tinook89

Sep 7, 2019
Tehran,Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
can anybody help me in these issues:

Second:

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi,

I got my OINP approved and i accepted the invitation in my EE profile. But after accepting OINP there seems to be deeuction of 15 points in my CRS score. Before accepting invitation my CRS was 450 and now it is 1035 though it should have been 1050. Anybody has any idea about this.
Submit a web form if you think its due to a technical error

kas44

Jul 4, 2019
Hey! Hoping someone can help! I got my NOI a few weeks ago and I've a question regarding work experience. Do I have to get references/proof of compensation and all that for all work experience on my account, or just the work experience I'm claiming points for. I'm only claiming points for one job but of course have other previous experience that doesn't actually qualify for points. And they would obviously see the previous work experience on my resume. Any advice would be really appreciated!

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
Hey! Hoping someone can help! I got my NOI a few weeks ago and I've a question regarding work experience. Do I have to get references/proof of compensation and all that for all work experience on my account, or just the work experience I'm claiming points for. I'm only claiming points for one job but of course have other previous experience that doesn't actually qualify for points. And they would obviously see the previous work experience on my resume. Any advice would be really appreciated!
Hi well done for noi can I ask you what was your CRs score and what noc code you are in

kas44

Jul 4, 2019
Hi well done for noi can I ask you what was your CRs score and what noc code you are in
Hi! Thank you. My score is 444 and it's noc0601. I was pretty relieved to get the NOI but some of the requirements for the OINP application is stressing me out. Mainly the work experience section.

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
Hi! Thank you. My score is 444 and it's noc0601. I was pretty relieved to get the NOI but some of the requirements for the OINP application is stressing me out. Mainly the work experience section.
I Belive as long as you can get a letter head paper with all the things that need to be on it it should be fine. After how long did you get your noi after putting in express entry submission

imran1989

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 6002
App. Filed.......
25th may 2015
IELTS Request
W:6 S:6 R:5.5 L:6
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2015
LANDED..........
6th sep 2015
Hello there, I got the NOI at 15 August as well.
How fast you submit your profile !!! good for you, I am struggling....
You should be submitting ASAP!! I gave my time line, whats the issue?