OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Interesting! They have not mentioned the CRS range too and also profile create date. I think i have no hope with 435
Profile create date is from January 14 2018 to January 14 2019
No CRS range mentioned but it is understandably 439-448

Me too. No chance at all in 438

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Profile create date is from January 14 2018 to January 14 2019
No CRS range mentioned but it is understandably 439-448

Me too. No chance at all in 438
Shouldn't the profile be active by the time one receives 600 points? What is the point sending NOI to a guy who created profile on Jan14th 2018?

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Shouldn't the profile be active by the time one receives 600 points? What is the point sending NOI to a guy who created profile on Jan14th 2018?
Hehehe indeed. My theories are they are deliberately ignoring those under 439 as we are considered as not valuable.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hi All,

I have received ontoario NOI yesterday and my CRS is 442. I'm confused if whether to go ahead with PNP or wait for EE draw. Since I believe it might take 2-3 months to receive PNP nomination and later we get ITA. After ITA we need to submit same documents which might again take 2-3 months to get PR. Also we will be shelling out extra $1500 for PNP.

Any suggestions..

Rgds
VB
U 'll be hvg 30 days to accept the nomination be very Wise what ever decision u take ..

Don't wait for too long as u r one of the lucky one who received NOI ..

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
can I have more clarity on this on the 1st thread:

The 1st thread mentioned:

3. Personal and Work History (Principal Applicant Only) - As indicated, provide the details of personal (includes all periods of education, unemployment, traveling, being a homemaker etc,.) and your employment details. If you are less than 28 years old, provide details since your 18th birthday. If you are 28 or older, then provide the details for the last 10 years.

Tip: Please do NOT leave ANY gaps in time - not even one day.

my question is :

are those a list of past 10 years ? Is it related to working reference?

Or I just need to provide current working reference letter (more than 5 years as of now...)

Hi seniors,
sorry I am asking the question here as I am really confused:

I read the ONIP application guide again and see these info:
Copies of your employment/work experience reference letters from previous and current employers for all periods of work experience (foreign and Canadian) stated in your application.

Can I confirm that the 'application' means the NOC I have listed in the EOI?
The reason I am asking is because I have changed my career path and I only listed what could be useful in the EOI - and there are 2173, 0213 and 2172.

I am working in the 2172 category now and i have a reference letter on my hand as well....
Is it sufficient? Or i have to get all reference letter from 2173 and 0213?

last question, is it advised to removed work experience (like 2173 ) which only last for 6+ months?
Don't remove any of of ur work experience n u need reference for ur current job .

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hi, I am new to this Forum and I have some questions about ONIP. I have more than one-year work experience in NOC 2282 and my workplace will be able to help me with ONIP.
-Do I need IETLS to apple for ONIP?
- is it easy to apply for ONIP(can I do it my own or need a lawyer) ?

Thanks,
Shivam
1 yr is minimum yup u need to giv IELTS .

Mate ! OINP NOI is all abt luck ain't that easy it looks like ..

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
It seems like OINP has started issuing for HCP ? Will they be sending the ALL the invitations in one go or can I expect to receive invitation in a few days even when some people got it already?... (given if I am indeed qualified)
Thank you
OINP ain't issued NOI for HCP 2019 though in coim days they 'll ..

On jan 11th they issued NOI for FSSW ( 38 )

Kasey

Jan 16, 2019
Hi all - i too got the OINP NOI. I have started to fill the application under HCP. I see the guide available here is from 2016 but the application has changed a lot since then. Can someone provide the latest guide ? Also i had questions on some of the points in the application :

1. Do we need the ECA (WES in my case ) to send copies of the degree equivalency to Ontario ?
2. Letter of intent - I see we need to show ties to Ontario in one section and later attach a letter (though optional) at the end. I have some idea of the letter but how to fill the intent section where we need to show the ties ? Bullet points talking of social and professional connections or any other format ?
3. Proof of funds (POF) -
a. I am the primary applicant and can my spouse who is a dependent on the application also show proof of funds to meet the minimum requirement of funds ?
b. Does the spouse need to give an undertaking that they grant me access to use the funds for settlement in Ontario ?
c. Can stock investment be shown as one of the proofs ?
d. I have my funds in 2 different currencies (neither is CAD). Multiple sources in different currencies would be easily acceptable ?
e. Are there any hard copies (of my documents and the application) to be mailed anywhere ? I did not see this but still asking as i read in some
old threads.

Thanks in advance.

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
It is indeed a very bad news that almost 1500 NOIs have been issued to people over 439 points under HCP. This means that not a lot of NOIs are remaining for foreign nationals without french and canadian work ex.
Yes, I think this would be the last general draw. . The next couple of draws will be specific or targeted draws.

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I didn't receive NOI from ontario even at 439.. my NOC is 2132.
What is the date of recreation/creation of your profile? The date of profiles they sent to is from January 14, 2018 to January 14, 2019. You may email them if this is the case. I am sure they have NOIs to spare for any 439.