+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

shivam41

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Hi, I am new to this Forum and I have some questions about ONIP. I have more than one-year work experience in NOC 2282 and my workplace will be able to help me with ONIP.
-Do I need IETLS to apple for ONIP?
- is it easy to apply for ONIP(can I do it my own or need a lawyer) ?

Thanks,
Shivam

mrphillipz

Sep 30, 2015
Hi, I'm also interested in getting access to respond/apply as I just received NOI as well.
However, I have a concern: due to some factors/thoughts with hubby, we decided to just change our profile (CRS 437) to unaccompanying and invite later which now leaves my CRS at 441. Today, I got the NOI from Ontario with this profile. Now, my concern, can I modify back to include us both (CRS of 437) but if I accept and submit application with this unaccompanying profile, do you think after receiving nomination certificate (that comes with 600 points), I can modify my EE profile to include spouse and then receive normal ITA afterwards?

Under what stream did you get nominated, french ?
Also is your profile set to all province or it's set to Ontario?

Amansivan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Hi, I'm also interested in getting access to respond/apply as I just received NOI as well.
However, I have a concern: due to some factors/thoughts with hubby, we decided to just change our profile (CRS 437) to unaccompanying and invite later which now leaves my CRS at 441. Today, I got the NOI from Ontario with this profile. Now, my concern, can I modify back to include us both (CRS of 437) but if I accept and submit application with this unaccompanying profile, do you think after receiving nomination certificate (that comes with 600 points), I can modify my EE profile to include spouse and then receive normal ITA afterwards?
Hey there i have same situation as you, can we proceed as accompanying spouse further?

Vickielimhf

Oct 13, 2018
Hi there, I received NOI yesterday as well with CRS 439. I wonder what the determined factors are to get the nomination certificate. What are the chances of being approved/rejected?

Theo2018

Jan 14, 2019
Hi there, I received NOI yesterday as well with CRS 439. I wonder what the determined factors are to get the nomination certificate. What are the chances of being approved/rejected?
Hi,
Regarding your question I assume that if the docs you should provide match either the info in EE profile and the provincial requirements, chances are very good! Good luck!

Could you, please, advise which stream, French or English as first language?

Theo2018

Jan 14, 2019
Hi, I am new to this Forum and I have some questions about ONIP. I have more than one-year work experience in NOC 2282 and my workplace will be able to help me with ONIP.
-Do I need IETLS to apple for ONIP?
- is it easy to apply for ONIP(can I do it my own or need a lawyer) ?

Thanks,
Shivam
To the majority of streams you do need IELTS. Concerning the second question, I believe that if you have time to read a lot about it and reliable documents to support your application you may go for it on your own. If you have second thoughts about the docs, I would have a lawyer to double check.

Vickielimhf

Oct 13, 2018
Hi,
Regarding your question I assume that if the docs you should provide match either the info in EE profile and the provincial requirements, chances are very good! Good luck!

Could you, please, advise which stream, French or English as first language?
I am applying HCP CEC, English as first language

Reactions: Theo2018

Ariavavera

Dec 4, 2018
Hi All,

I have received ontoario NOI yesterday and my CRS is 442. I'm confused if whether to go ahead with PNP or wait for EE draw. Since I believe it might take 2-3 months to receive PNP nomination and later we get ITA. After ITA we need to submit same documents which might again take 2-3 months to get PR. Also we will be shelling out extra $1500 for PNP.

Any suggestions..

Rgds
VB

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Hi All,

I have received ontoario NOI yesterday and my CRS is 442. I'm confused if whether to go ahead with PNP or wait for EE draw. Since I believe it might take 2-3 months to receive PNP nomination and later we get ITA. After ITA we need to submit same documents which might again take 2-3 months to get PR. Also we will be shelling out extra $1500 for PNP.

Any suggestions..

Rgds
VB
Hey! What was your profile create date and NOC? 442 should be cleared in a 2-3 draws if they are bi-weekly draws for sure!

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Hi All,

Any suggestions..

Rgds
VB
Ecpected CRS cut-off for next draw is 443/444