+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Sam230686

Nov 18, 2018
Once notified you need to make payment..after 2-3 months if documentation is fine then they provide 600 points..then you can get through EE..regarding 401 and 439 they apply some rules like crs..noc etc and notify
Hi, I have counted my score and its 430 with one year of experience in ontario with LMIA.My question is what are the chances of getting nomination with LMIA (Skill B) in Ontario? Waiting for your response Asap

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Hi, I have counted my score and its 430 with one year of experience in ontario with LMIA.My question is what are the chances of getting nomination with LMIA (Skill B) in Ontario? Waiting for your response Asap
Very High! You come under HCP job offer category so no worries..It is tough for normal HCP category guys not u!

Reactions: Sam230686

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Hello People,
I’m fairly new to this process, and I’m eager to learn from more seasoned ones. Going through the long thread, I noticed French candidates were advised to state French as primary language. Is that a requirement for OINP? I didn’t notice that in the Application Guide, but some folks have shared their experience here. I’d appreciate some guidance…please.
My details:
IELTS – CLB9 in Writing; CLB 10 in the rest.
TEF – CLB 7 and above in all.
WES - Bachelors equivalent.
NOC – 4163
Spouse IELTS CLB 8 and above
CRS with English as primary: 431
CRS with French as primary: 365

Am I more likely to get OINP’s attention with 365 than 431?
Many thanks in advance!

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Hello People,
I’m fairly new to this process, and I’m eager to learn from more seasoned ones. Going through the long thread, I noticed French candidates were advised to state French as primary language. Is that a requirement for OINP? I didn’t notice that in the Application Guide, but some folks have shared their experience here. I’d appreciate some guidance…please.
My details:
NOC – 4163

Many thanks in advance!
set french as your primary language and wait for the next Ontario draw (they have been doing it every week for a while). don't hesitate as this is their "hidden" criteria
good luck

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
set french as your primary language and wait for the next Ontario draw (they have been doing it every week for a while). don't hesitate as this is their "hidden" criteria
good luck
Thanks a bunch! I'll do that and see how it goes.
Seems strange to me, but...I'm a "newbie"

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Hello People,
My details:
NOC – 4163

Many thanks in advance!
French in demand man! 365 >>> 431

camwinter

Nov 9, 2016
Hello,
I had a couple questions regarding changing my profession. I have been in Canada for about a year (PR through OINP) and haven't been able to find a job in my NOC (1112). In this respect, will either of the following actions negatively affect my PR status/ citizenship application:
1. Gaining employment within the province in other NOCs?
2. Going in for further education which is not relevant to my NOC? (I have a background in life science research, hence this dilemma).
Thank you all in advance for, hopefully, being able to respond to my query.

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
How does one know under which stream he is qualified for OINP as NOI doesn't specify those ?

Last edited:

RAHA_RED

Dec 19, 2018
Hello,
I had a couple questions regarding changing my profession. I have been in Canada for about a year (PR through OINP) and haven't been able to find a job in my NOC (1112). In this respect, will either of the following actions negatively affect my PR status/ citizenship application:
1. Gaining employment within the province in other NOCs?
2. Going in for further education which is not relevant to my NOC? (I have a background in life science research, hence this dilemma).
Thank you all in advance for, hopefully, being able to respond to my query.
1. Yes, it might affect your PR. you have to work and live in Ontario for at least a few years. Ontario might withdraw your nomination... It is my guess.
2. Yes, since you already have the PR, you can go for expanding your knowledge in other fields and get a job.

camwinter

Nov 9, 2016
1. Yes, it might affect your PR. you have to work and live in Ontario for at least a few years. Ontario might withdraw your nomination... It is my guess.
2. Yes, since you already have the PR, you can go for expanding your knowledge in other fields and get a job.
Thank you.. but your answer 1. - "1. Yes, it might affect your PR. you have to work and live in Ontario for at least a few years. Ontario might withdraw your nomination... It is my guess." is contradictory to answer 2. And I will be living and working/ studying in Ontario, so how is there a danger to nomination withdrawal?