+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

super_parsley

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
the only thing that you can do is select Ontario or All provinces and territories as your destination in your EE profile. after that it's up to them to invite you or not
That's what I thought, but some PR agents claim that we need to apply to a PNP .program by sending them an expression of interest, is that true ?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
That's what I thought, but some PR agents claim that we need to apply to a PNP .program by sending them an expression of interest, is that true ?
Most provinces select through Express Entry except Quebec. They have their own immigration system.

For Manitoba, Prince Edward Island you can create a separate Expression of Interest too but they still ask for EE profile number. Even Sasketchawan have EOI.

Reactions: SumH12

super_parsley

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Most provinces select through Express Entry except Quebec. They have their own immigration system.

For Manitoba, Prince Edward Island you can create a separate Expression of Interest too but they still ask for EE profile number. Even Sasketchawan have EOI.
Thanks that's good info!! How about OINP and BC PNP ?

super_parsley

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Like I said most provinces select through EE which includes Ontario and British Columbia.

You should know that for BC PNP requires job offer but job offer is not mandatory for OINP.
Brilliant, solved my query! which concludes it's difficult to get in any of the provinces.

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Like I said most provinces select through EE which includes Ontario and British Columbia.

You should know that for BC PNP requires job offer but job offer is not mandatory for OINP.
Well, practically speaking it IS mandatory (for Ontario) as, it hasen't been since Feb that they have sent a NOI for no-job, no-french candidates

super_parsley

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Ya!!!
I have a certificate course which was held in India for 9 mnths called diploma in software engineering which has a registered office in Ontario. Will that fetch me any points ?