+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

super_parsley

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
If you make it to 440. very good chances of getting direct ITA. No need to rely on OINP :)
That's true, but seems like these 3 points are going to be a herculean task for me, besides that last cutoff was at 445,which killed me, I m just a floating soul now ;-)

Munny

Nov 15, 2013
If you make it to 440. very good chances of getting direct ITA. No need to rely on OINP :)
Bro i am on 440 since august but haven’t received any ITA yet and not even nominated under oinp. As there cut off was upto april 2018.
Its very hard at the end of year to bring back back to 440

super_parsley

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Bro i am on 440 since august but haven’t received any ITA yet and not even nominated under oinp. As there cut off was upto april 2018.
That's black comedy, life indeed is harsh ! ;-)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
445 cut-off was a shocker. Hopefully, it drops down in next draw. But it really is unpredictable :( Even I was on the same boat since July but fortunately my fortunes changed :)

One can just hope :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
That's true, but seems like these 3 points are going to be a herculean task for me, besides that last cutoff was at 445,which killed me, I m just a floating soul now ;-)
Nobody expected 445. It was a huge shocker :( I was at 435 since July and I'm losing 5 points on October 19th. With no Ontario NOI I had literally lost all hope :(

Everybody here kept telling me never lose hope and you should try every way possible even if it means you have 1% chance to improve score :) Which is what I did and my fortunes changed.

So hang in there my friend :) You will surely find a way :)

Reactions: Dudelebowski

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Nobody expected 445. It was a huge shocker :( I was at 435 since July and I'm losing 5 points on October 19th. With no Ontario NOI I had literally lost all hope :(

Everybody here kept telling me never lose hope and you should try every way possible even if it means you have 1% chance to improve score :) Which is what I did and my fortunes changed.

So hang in there my friend :) You will surely find a way :)
Wow SithLord.468 crs. Hit it out of the park yeah.Few days back you were highly disappointed with 445 cutoff.And now you are standing tall with this mighty crs score.There is a saying that Good things happen to those who wait.All you had to do was to wait for few days.Prepare all your documents and be ready.The real waiting game is about to start for you.All the best.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Wow SithLord.468 crs. Hit it out of the park yeah.Few days back you were highly disappointed with 445 cutoff.And now you are standing tall with this mighty crs score.There is a saying that Good things happen to those who wait.All you had to do was to wait for few days.Prepare all your documents and be ready.The real waiting game is about to start for you.All the best.
True my friend!! Few days ago, I was cursing the 445 cut-off and everything looked bleak. I was so demotivated in life and was almost putting an end to my Canadian dream but I have to thank this forum, as they kept pushing me to look for other ways to improve my score and here I am :)

All I can say is, never lose hope my friend!! I was on the same boat and was pessimist but things changed. If I found a way so can you :) Things come to those who work hard :)

Thank you my friend and good luck to you too :)

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
True my friend!! Few days ago, I was cursing the 445 cut-off and everything looked bleak. I was so demotivated in life and was almost putting an end to my Canadian dream but I have to thank this forum, as they kept pushing me to look for other ways to improve my score and here I am :)

All I can say is, never lose hope my friend!! I was on the same boat and was pessimist but things changed. If I found a way so can you :) Things come to those who work hard :)

Thank you my friend and good luck to you too :)
I got my ITA in Aug and Aor in Sep.Now all I can do is wait .☺