+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Mate ! Even my app status is submitted even after ADR request n Complete Application letter !
Really?That is scary! But you should be on Assessment. Anyway, I think he was talking about Ontario page as when it comes to info in the immigration intakes and not your own NOI application.

Last edited:

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Really?That is scary! But you should be on Assessment. Anyway, I think he was talking about Ontario page as when it comes to info in the immigration intakes and not you own NOI application.
Yeah ! No idea what's happening they hv sent mail ADR received n letter of completion but still it's in submitted stage !

EllietoCanada

Jun 15, 2018
HI Guys, what are the odds of getting OINP invite at 433?? and in direct ITA?? Also in case we get the NOI, will we be required to submit the DOB certificates of both PA and spouse?? In my case, my wife is PA and holds the DOB certificate, whereas i dont.However i do have passport/10th certificate where i have the dob mentioned over it. Can the experts advise whether the DOB would be needed for spouse as well??