+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
I didn't understand how you could include her ECA in EE profile if it is not completed. They ask for the number of the ECA report, what did you answer to that?
ECA number is a Reference number which you got from WES with additional IMM.
for example, you have reference number from WES--123456 then your ECA number would be -->123456IMM.

So by this way you can add your ECA number without getting your actual result.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
i would advice changing anything that got you a nomination even if it did not impact your selection process. the migration officer might decide to recheck during eligibility who knows? i was in the same boat and decided to keep everything as is.
Yeah, you are right, IRCC is totally unpredictable.
Its better not to change anything till PPR.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi guys,

Need your Urgent suggestion on this.

Has anyone come across with this situation of missing hard copy of ECA?

I got my ECA done from PEBC and they don't have any option of electronic authorisation for OINP.
Unfortunately I lost my Hard copy of ECA and any near time OINP will going to ask me hard copy.
As I talk to PEBC authorities and they said this will take 2-3 week to issue a new one.

Can OINP will give me any more extension for this or they can work with SOFT (Scan) copy?
What could I do best in this situation?

Kindly advice on this.

rajiv_1607

Nov 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2016
Hello experts,

I am at CRS 401, please advise if there are any chances of my profile which is under 0122 Banking to be selected for Ontario PNP. Any idea of when OINP would open for new selections.
Thanks in advance.

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Don't worry in week time ur app will also move but do keep an eye on ur mail if in case they ask for ADR !!
When do you think April 11 will move to Assessment stage? My spouse's new passport wasn't ready then, so we uploaded the expired one, it is certain an ADR will come in right?

Last edited:

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
When do you think April 11 will move to Assessment stage? My spouse's new passport wasn't ready then, so we uploaded the expired one, it is certain an ADR knows will come in right?

In comin 2 weeks ur application will move to assessment . As you hv upload expired passport u'll be asked for new one along with if any other ADR needed . Keep an eye on ur mails . Good luck