PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
W
Hello,

I have got nominated for Ontario province and in the process of uploading the documents required in cic website. Any idea how long it might take for VFS Canada to approve visa once the application is submitted.

Regards,
Chaitanya
Congrats ! When did you submitted your application?

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
I believe nomination is been given on mainly a "First come, first served" basis. I know someone that submitted his application on 12 February, and have received his nomination though not listed in Immitracker. He also claimed a few other people that submitted in February received nomination. However, he moved to DIP on April 26 and got his nomination on 02 May 2018. I also moved to DIP on April 26 but am yet to receive nomination. Difference is that I submitted my application on 01 March 2018.
The average processing time has increased significantly from what it was last year. I've noticed that it takes between 70-75 days from AOR to Nomination now for outlanders. But better late than never. What's the update on processing time for eAPR. Does it still take 6 months for PNP beneficiaries to get PPR?

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
The average processing time has increased significantly from what it was last year. I've noticed that it takes between 70-75 days from AOR to Nomination now for outlanders. But better late than never. What's the update on processing time for eAPR. Does it still take 6 months for PNP beneficiaries to get PPR?
I've heard that there is no leeway for the PNP nominees as CIC takes the whole 6 months for processing the application. It's pressty strange as the nominee's are supposedly been vetted by the OINP, but I guess EE has its own rules and structure.

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Immitracker should give an idea of the time it takes for PNP candidates to receive PPR. The time varies as I have seen some beneficiaries of PNP get PPR in lesser time than direct FSW.

Reactions: sysadmin141

fahmi.mostafa

Dec 7, 2015
Nationality and country of residence are huge factors to the processing time, as well as any criminality records of course. But it can easily take more than 6 month. Its been 7 month here already.

Praveen89

Apr 19, 2018
Hi Everyone!
Is there any hope for a person to get ITA through PNP with CRS 331 with a job offer in Ontario?
Thanks!

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
When might Ontario send the next batch of NOI's for the HCP stream? Any idea folks?

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
When might Ontario send the next batch of NOI's for the HCP stream? Any idea folks?
as soon as they get done with earlier batches. at least 50% applicants are yet to receive nominations of those who applied in 2018. Lets hope that they give the nomination to those who have applied especially in HCP stream and then issue more NOIs for the rest of the nomination left for this year's quota. I am also waiting for nomination since a week after my status changed to DIP.

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
as soon as they get done with earlier batches. at least 50% applicants are yet to receive nominations of those who applied in 2018. Lets hope that they give the nomination to those who have applied especially in HCP stream and then issue more NOIs for the rest of the nomination left for this year's quota. I am also waiting for nomination since a week after my status changed to DIP.
Same here and i see your case in tracker. its been more than 2 weeks for me.