+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Manu7429

Apr 11, 2018
:rolleyes:When will be next draw from Ontario INP? Will they call again this year under hcp stream?. If they do, I will probably get through with my 438.

Last edited:

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi all,

Is the nomination certificate is the same as the message we get in the express entry profile?
Also in which section we have to upload the nomination certificate?
Kindly advise.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
R-9.0, L-8.0, S-7.5, W-6.5

Recheck? Please advise
Don't waste your time & Monie mine was similar : L-9 , R- 8 , S-7 , W- 6.5

I did wasted monie on recheck but it was a waste of time & money .

To be very honest i find IDP iffy . I hv come across many case like this ..

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Thanks but with maintenance from today evening not sure if I can get before next Wednesday
I believe the maintenance exercise should affect only those who want to submit their application? I presume this shouldn't affect those waiting for their file to move to the next stage.

theontarioguy

May 4, 2018
Hi all, I got Ontario Nomination few weeks back. I am waiting for the Nomination certificate, it haven't arrived yet. Is it the same in the express entry profile that I get it or a different one?
I have these two messages in the portal:

1. One starts with:
"Congratulations! The Government of Ontario has indicated to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that they would like to nominate you for their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). You have 30 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to accept or decline this nomination."

2. Second (which is a pdf) starts with:
"You have accepted a nomination from ON
REMINDER: Make sure that your profile is up to date and accurate
Congratulations! You have accepted a nomination from under their
Provincial Nominee Program. By accepting this nomination, you agree to abide by the requirements of this
provincial program, including the intention to reside in .
Because you have accepted a provincial/territorial nomination you have been allotted an additional 600 points in
the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System and it is likely that you will be issued an invitation to apply for
permanent residence."

Which is the nomination certificate?
@rajkamalmohanram @DelPiero07 @andy108

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Did anyone submitted there application on April4th under Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP) .

What is your current Status ??

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi all, I got Ontario Nomination few weeks back. I am waiting for the Nomination certificate, it haven't arrived yet. Is it the same in the express entry profile that I get it or a different one?
I have these two messages in the portal:

1. One starts with:
"Congratulations! The Government of Ontario has indicated to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that they would like to nominate you for their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). You have 30 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to accept or decline this nomination."

2. Second (which is a pdf) starts with:
"You have accepted a nomination from ON
REMINDER: Make sure that your profile is up to date and accurate
Congratulations! You have accepted a nomination from under their
Provincial Nominee Program. By accepting this nomination, you agree to abide by the requirements of this
provincial program, including the intention to reside in .
Because you have accepted a provincial/territorial nomination you have been allotted an additional 600 points in
the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System and it is likely that you will be issued an invitation to apply for
permanent residence."

Which is the nomination certificate?
@rajkamalmohanram @DelPiero07 @andy108
i dont think you need to wait, you already got 600 points right. you should have gotten an ITA by now.