Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Hi,

Need a suggestion on whether it would be correct to write to the Ontario PNP team. Its been over a month now and my application is still in submitted status.
Wait a couple of weeks. Mine took around 6 weeks to move to assessment.

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
I think the best thing to do is just wait for the update as it's normal to take even longer for a case to progress. I guess you just have to be patient and keep the 90 days time in mind for any final decision on your application. If you have provided all the required documents, your case should be processed within 90 days, otherwise you may get some ADR or PFL in case there is anything missing in your application. You can see from immitracker (https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker/fullscreen) that the time ranges from a few weeks for some applications to move to assessment while for others it took more than 2 months. So just be patient and hope for the best. Good luck!
I think the question is about the 'submitted' status not the 'assessment' overall timeline which is 90 days. I am not sure if this 90 days time starts from the time application moves to assessment stage or this time is also included in the 90 days timeline.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I think the question is about the 'submitted' status not the 'assessment' overall timeline which is 90 days. I am not sure if this 90 days time starts from the time application moves to assessment stage or this time is also included in the 90 days timeline.
It's overall from submission to a decision

toronto7

May 2, 2018
Hi there,

I just wanted to ask if i got this correctly. If I did not receive the Nomination from Ontario, PT (your Note 3) for like 6 months and I have a score of more that 400, I should make a new profile? Why is it better to make a new profile?

Thank you in advance for your help!

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi there,

I just wanted to ask if i got this correctly. If I did not receive the Nomination from Ontario, PT (your Note 3) for like 6 months and I have a score of more that 400, I should make a new profile? Why is it better to make a new profile?

Thank you in advance for your help!
If you created your profile before 1st jan 2018 then you need to re-create it as the search is limited to 2018 profiles only.
Not sure what your score is but there is a tie break to be considered as well, if it is in range of 440 then bear that in mind.

toronto7

May 2, 2018
If you created your profile before 1st jan 2018 then you need to re-create it as the search is limited to 2018 profiles only.
Not sure what your score is but there is a tie break to be considered as well, if it is in range of 440 then bear that in mind.
My score is 415. Tie break? What do you mean? So you are saying I should abandon, that is withdraw my "old" profile? And most definitely create a new one?

lissylin

Star Member
May 2, 2018
HCP with french speaking skills
NOI received on 26th March 2018
Visit in Ottawa from April 3th to 10th
Applied for PNP on 20th April 2018
application

kanwardeep

May 3, 2018
hi m new here
i need ur valuable advise
i applied MPNP in 2014 but I got refusal in 2016 as the team physically verified the work place where i was working in india. I was present at that time but MPNP refused my application before nomination from the province. Then I came to Australia as a student.
my question is can I apply express entry with the same work experience at same place?
I have done master of pharmacy from india and i was working as hospital pharmacist in India.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
@hope2018 you or someone got nominated ? Mine moved to DIP not sure when just noticed today. Didn't get any mail. Heard bunch of files moved to DIP on Friday.
I did not but there is a Feb case which got nominated this week and yes mostly all of the profiles who went into assessment till April 12 are in DIP now, there is no mail when it moves to DIP. And when you will get nominated, you should see a message stating about a new message in CIC account.

Last edited:

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
I did not but there is a Feb case which got nominated this week and yes mostly all of the profiles who went into assessment till April 12 are in DIP now, there is no mail when it moves to DIP. And when you will get nominated, you should see a message stating about a new message in CIC account.
Thanks but with maintenance from today evening not sure if I can get before next Wednesday

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
What does DIP mean ?