+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

kanwarsingh1

Mar 12, 2018
Hi All,

Thanks for carrying out discussions on this thread.

I received a NOI from Ontario on 26th Feb and I have submitted the profile along with paying the amount today.

Please let me know the stages that might occur ahead for me.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,after receiving your NOI you submitted the profile on Ontario Portal along with fee ,Is your profile on EE pool is locked or not ? In my case ,I Submitted my profile and fee ,but next day my profile on EE pool is coming locked with message profile ineligible.kindly share ..

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
If someone gets an ITA in today's draw and has also opted for OINP HCP stream. Is it better to reject the ITA and secure 600 points by getting a successful nomination or to accept ITA as it reduces the time taken by OINP to process the submitted application?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
If someone gets an ITA in today's draw and has also opted for OINP HCP stream. Is it better to reject the ITA and secure 600 points by getting a successful nomination or to accept ITA as it reduces the time taken by OINP to process the submitted application?
Save money (withdraw OINP) and accept ITA.

sarthak26

Apr 10, 2018
Hi,after receiving your NOI you submitted the profile on Ontario Portal along with fee ,Is your profile on EE pool is locked or not ? In my case ,I Submitted my profile and fee ,but next day my profile on EE pool is coming locked with message profile ineligible.kindly share ..
I believe if you pay and submit an application for OINP , you have two options both pnp and direct ITA. Once you get a direct ITA then its upto you to choose which option to proceed with.
correct me if i am wrong on this ?

Gurwinder316

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
As there is time gap of at least more than 3 months from the time PNP application (NOI->Application Submitted) is submitted and eAPR is submitted (600 points->ITA->eAPR).

So while submitting eAPR do we need to submit fresh documents such as recent payslips, Roles and Responsibilities with latest date on letter etc or exactly same old docs which were submitted during PNP application?
I heard CIC does compare of what is submitted during PNP application stage when eAPR is submitted.

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
I see two profiles submitted on March 8 th and 9th moved to assessment. Mine submitted on 7th is still in submitted state. Is this normal?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
As there is time gap of at least more than 3 months from the time PNP application (NOI->Application Submitted) is submitted and eAPR is submitted (600 points->ITA->eAPR).

So while submitting eAPR do we need to submit fresh documents such as recent payslips, Roles and Responsibilities with latest date on letter etc or exactly same old docs which were submitted during PNP application?
I heard CIC does compare of what is submitted during PNP application stage when eAPR is submitted.
There should be no harm in submiting latest docs especially paystubs, bank statements.

Reactions: Gurwinder316