+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I have scanned and upload my ECA report received from WES. Am I also suppose to send a physical copy of the same to OINP?
You need to get hard copy of ECA report delivered via WES to OINP. On WES there is an option to order duplicate copy. you need select Ontario as recipient and pay the required fee.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello Mate ,

Did you received any revert from ONIP after submittin application March 5th ?? how long do think will be the wait ??
yes my status got changed to assessment on april 6th. i think it takes a month to move from submitted to assessment

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
yes my status got changed to assessment on april 6th. i think it takes a month to move from submitted to assessment
NIce to hear that !!

Its lengthy process init ?? What if April draw comes down and you receive ITA will you gonna proceed with ONIP or go with Express entry ITA ??

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
NIce to hear that !!

Its lengthy process init ?? What if April draw comes down and you receive ITA will you gonna proceed with ONIP or go with Express entry ITA ??
highly unlikely to get an ITA in april for me. even if i do ill proceed with oinp. reason being ill get an additional 600 points and even if my CIC application gets rejected for any reason i can still get in the next round with the score.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
highly unlikely to get an ITA in april for me. even if i do ill proceed with oinp. reason being ill get an additional 600 points and even if my CIC application gets rejected for any reason i can still get in the next round with the score.
Make sense how many point u have right now ??

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I have 439 points submitted my application on April 4th ( ONIP ) .

If i receive ITA from April draw should i go with ahead or stick with ONIP ( people says ONIP is time consumin ) I'm confused :confused:
if you get a direct invite and have all paperwork exactly as specified and have no doubt that you will not get any requests for additional evidence etc then go for ITA. or wait out 90 days to get 600 additional points.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
if you get a direct invite and have all paperwork exactly as specified and have no doubt that you will not get any requests for additional evidence etc then go for ITA. or wait out 90 days to get 600 additional points.

Ok !

another thing mate 90 days are fixed or it can be less then that also for outcome ??

kanwarsingh1

Mar 12, 2018
Dear Concern,

I made my express entry profile and uploaded on 6 January 2018 ,My Score is 439,My Profile number is E000xxxxx .On 26 January I received Letter of Interest from ONTARIO PROVINCE ,I was excited and on 9 March I uploaded all my documents along with 1500 dollar fee for Ontario PNP Programme after submitting my profile with Ontario HR priority steam, I was checking my profile on CIC express entry and in end when i again save and exit the page than it was showing transmitted and view form only.Now my profile is not showing my marks detail and new message is coming with profile ineligible ,their is no change in my status but why it was showing no Marks ,old profile messages with new message profile ineligible only.

Kindly help what to do ,is all my information will start showing or some other thing i need to do ? should i create new profile ? than my profile number will change and i already submitted fee and documents uploading detail for Ontario PNP just one day back what will happened to it ? kindly help I am worried and don't know what to do ??
what it means that if u apply after provincial interest letter your profile will be blocked or it is something else error occurred to my profile .kindly help as no reply form cic.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Dear Concern,

I made my express entry profile and uploaded on 6 January 2018 ,My Score is 439,My Profile number is E000xxxxx .On 26 January I received Letter of Interest from ONTARIO PROVINCE ,I was excited and on 9 March I uploaded all my documents along with 1500 dollar fee for Ontario PNP Programme after submitting my profile with Ontario HR priority steam, I was checking my profile on CIC express entry and in end when i again save and exit the page than it was showing transmitted and view form only.Now my profile is not showing my marks detail and new message is coming with profile ineligible ,their is no change in my status but why it was showing no Marks ,old profile messages with new message profile ineligible only.

Kindly help what to do ,is all my information will start showing or some other thing i need to do ? should i create new profile ? than my profile number will change and i already submitted fee and documents uploading detail for Ontario PNP just one day back what will happened to it ? kindly help I am worried and don't know what to do ??
what it means that if u apply after provincial interest letter your profile will be blocked or it is something else error occurred to my profile .kindly help as no reply form cic.

I would advice you mail them and tell your concern !!

kanwarsingh1

Mar 12, 2018
thanks for reply,I already sent mails to them and received reply after 20 days with no address to my query only mentioning what will be cause that one's profile will be no longer be in pool.no address to my problem..

So , really don't know what to do ,I also deposited 1500 dollar for this.