+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
As per my understanding Ontario has already issued 340 NOIs on January 19, 2018 for CRS between 440-446. Now if you have added a new profile after the issue of NOIs on Jan 19, and fall in that score range, you won't get the invite. Because its already issued. Now you just have to sit tight and see what would be the next pick of Ontario.
As of now, nobody will receive any invites until next round of invitation.

But as per the previous round, it is evident that they want to invite those who fall just below the Last EE draw's minimum CRS.

Warrie

Jan 17, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
Dear all, my profile has just gone into Decision in Progress after Additional information required stage. Any idea about the chances of getting nominated and tentative timeline to get nomination? My ielts expires in march.

Regards

Alya1234

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Dear all, my profile has just gone into Decision in Progress after Additional information required stage. Any idea about the chances of getting nominated and tentative timeline to get nomination? My ielts expires in march.

Regards
What is your total crs

nt13

Sep 1, 2017

Regards
I suggest you book a date (depending upon your results expiration date) for IELTS at least, that’s just a gamble of couple of hundred dollars (13k INR) as in case that becomes a necessity later, you won’t have to struggle getting a date to a nearby Center.

DIP has taken a lot of time for many as well as short periods for many. However, it varies case to case and no one had be able to figure out the exact reason for the time spans. You may want to check myimmitracker.com for the DIP cases to get a pulse.

All the best.

Thanks.

Reactions: Warrie

Warrie

Jan 17, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
I suggest you book a date (depending upon your results expiration date) for IELTS at least, that’s just a gamble of couple of hundred dollars (13k INR) as in case that becomes a necessity later, you won’t have to struggle getting a date to a nearby Center.

DIP has taken a lot of time for many as well as short periods for many. However, it varies case to case and no one had be able to figure out the exact reason for the time spans. You may want to check myimmitracker.com for the DIP cases to get a pulse.

All the best.

Thanks.
Yes it expires on 31st March so have little more than 2 months for expiration. I was thinking of waiting till Feb 10 to take a date for the exam for March if decision is not made until then.