+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Effer

Aug 1, 2017
327 and OINP NOI? It could possibly might have happened when Ontario invited ICT occupations last year in June/July. You can't expect it to happen this year just based on that.
Yes.. That's right.. There is always and more requirement increasingly for hcp stream and the noc skills under that.. There is a good chance that might happen this year too because of huge job requirements in certain noc codes.. So you never know.

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Had a talk today with a reputed consultant in Delhi through one of my friends who’s friend happens to be working there.
Finally my conclusion is that this Ontario pnp is just a sham. In fact all PNPs. I will tell u why. 2 days back , They picked up ppl of Crs 440 to 446 only. The main purpose was to target the best out of the entire lot of ppl above 400. This 400 Mark is just a filter like we have in excel. Above which they will see all the profiles.
Come to think of it , why would they pick up lower crs ppl like us when plenty are available in good CRS. These ppl will exhaust almost entire quota in next few days and then when small portion is left which they hv defined for specific NOCs , they will target them with 400 or less CRS score. That will keep happening through out the year at a very low rate. But no one knows which profile they would be interested in and when.
That’s why my consultant often tells me that profile resubmission doesn’t make too much of difference if they are not interested in my profile. But since Ontario will be looking at latest profiles so they resubmit.
The only way for a common person like us who ar just 400 plus crs is to pray that the ITA cut off keeps falling.
Or do something to increase the CRS.
So my friends ,I would suggest let’s not b too much hopefull and look for other options like making spouse as principal applicant if you that adds value to your prospects.
Gud night

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Had a talk today with a reputed consultant in Delhi through one of my friends who’s friend happens to be working there.
Finally my conclusion is that this Ontario pnp is just a sham. In fact all PNPs. I will tell u why. 2 days back , They picked up ppl of Crs 440 to 446 only. The main purpose was to target the best out of the entire lot of ppl above 400. This 400 Mark is just a filter like we have in excel. Above which they will see all the profiles.
Come to think of it , why would they pick up lower crs ppl like us when plenty are available in good CRS. These ppl will exhaust almost entire quota in next few days and then when small portion is left which they hv defined for specific NOCs , they will target them with 400 or less CRS score. That will keep happening through out the year at a very low rate. But no one knows which profile they would be interested in and when.
That’s why my consultant often tells me that profile resubmission doesn’t make too much of difference if they are not interested in my profile. But since Ontario will be looking at latest profiles so they resubmit.
The only way for a common person like us who ar just 400 plus crs is to pray that the ITA cut off keeps falling.
So my friends ,I would suggest let’s not b too much hopefull and look for other options like making spouse as principal applicant if you that adds value to your prospects.
Gud night

Why? Because not everyone wants to reside in Ontario.

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Gud night
This is exactly I see it. If you just look list of the candidates in the pool below as of Jan 18, things become more clear.

601-1200 202
451-600
441-450
431-440 4,439
421-430 4,323
411-420 5,020

With the high rate new profiles getting added this year, and the smaller rate of picking profiles in EE there isn't any chance of Ontario invites going to anyone less than 420 or 430 for that matter. Note that Ontario has only 6600 to offer for the whole year.

Ontario's requirement of having a min score of 400 is actually meaningless.

Doesn't matter. They won't go anywhere either unless they get nomination or job or somehow increasing the scores to 440+

Its a great disappointment. I don't like to sound pessimistic but data speaks it clear. People less than 420 CRS look for increasing the score or something. Don't sit on hopes.

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Understand this way : I am at 404 crs. There are 20000 ppl approximately ahead of my Crs in the pool as of 24th. More ppl r getting added each day as well.
In all Ontario will be issuing 6600 NOI. If some one refuses then the other one with similar Crs is approached. 7 out of 10 ppl want to go to Ontario only based on market analysis. So where do I stand ?? No - where. After they will issue all 6600 NOI , they will put up a message on their website that Ontario HCL has reached its limit and no more NOI will be issued. Then another 1 month will pass and when they find that some ppl have not replied to the NOI then they will have those vacant figures to fill up with other In-Demand NOC. That’s why some ppl keep getting a NOI even during the year. If ur NOC is really in demand then u may remain hopeful.

But as far as my NOC is concerned i don’t think anything is going to happen. This is just another window to adjust 6600 more ppl from the usual draws.

Hope u understood my point.

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
This is exactly I see it. If you just look list of the candidates in the pool below as of Jan 18, things become more clear.

601-1200 202
451-600
441-450
431-440 4,439
421-430 4,323
411-420 5,020

With the high rate new profiles getting added this year, and the smaller rate of picking profiles in EE there isn't any chance of Ontario invites going to anyone less than 420 or 430 for that matter. Note that Ontario has only 6600 to offer for the whole year.

Ontario's requirement of having a min score of 400 is actually meaningless.

Doesn't matter. They won't go anywhere either unless they get nomination or job or somehow increasing the scores to 440+

Its a great disappointment. I don't like to sound pessimistic but data speaks it clear. People less than 420 CRS look for increasing the score or something. Don't sit on hopes.

Agreed. That’s what I was also trying to say to jaco007.
This Ontario HCP is bulls**t.

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Of course, OINP has introduced 'rounds' to control their intakes. Read here http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
This is only one main HCP intake happening. After that they will resort to selective picking of ppl like international graduates or PHDs or some specific NOC like ICT ppl. It’s not like have regular draws or rounds where u get ITAs or like the way Saskatchewan launches PNP from time to time. There won’t be any major round of this level. But as I said some ppl will keep getting NOI which are in demand. The current HCP is open for all NOC. Hope u understand what I mean.

gharshil

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Hi I have tried re-creating EE profile twice and answered questions each time but i could not get Personal Reference Number

how to retrieve that?