+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Warrie

Jan 17, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
My crs score is 431, I have valid 1 year experience in NOC B (Code 6221) category and have 3 years advance diploma from Canadian institution with S8 L7.5 R7.5 W6, do you think i can get an NOI from Ontario under Human Capital Priorities Stream?
Thanks in Advance
absolutely! however I feel the cut offs may go down and you may get an ITA without a nomination.

Warrie

Jan 17, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
Dude should I get Letter of Reference now, before getting NOI ? How old can be ?
you can initiate the process. What I heard is that from present company reference letters are valid for a year and for previous companies valid indefinitely- no validity as such.

Jan 22, 2018
Hello Friends,

My profile currently resides in the pool with CRS of 416. I am just hoping to get NOI from Ontario, and I am in the process of collecting all the required documents. Got a few queries
1. For 'Settlement of Funds'. Is it advisable to get bank statement now itself, or should I wait for the NOI first?
2. Regarding resume we need to submit for OINP. Can anyone please confirm if the resume required to submit in the OINP has any specific format?
3. Regarding letter of Intent to reside in Ontario. Is there any sample or format in while I need to submit it. (I do have a school friend of mine who resides over there)
when can you expect?

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello Friends,

My profile currently resides in the pool with CRS of 416. I am just hoping to get NOI from Ontario, and I am in the process of collecting all the required documents. Got a few queries
1. For 'Settlement of Funds'. Is it advisable to get bank statement now itself, or should I wait for the NOI first?
2. Regarding resume we need to submit for OINP. Can anyone please confirm if the resume required to submit in the OINP has any specific format?
3. Regarding letter of Intent to reside in Ontario. Is there any sample or format in while I need to submit it. (I do have a school friend of mine who resides over there)
I have similar queries........Letter of Intent do a google search and you will just have to use the different suggestions as a guide at least that is what I am doing. Inbox your number and we can share details offline.

kyewong

Sep 25, 2017
Submitted on 12, Nov, and the status keeps unchanged till now. I sent email last week to ask and got an official reply, saying that the process is delayed due to the large amount of applications. Anyone similar with me?

trungnh91

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Submitted on 12, Nov, and the status keeps unchanged till now. I sent email last week to ask and got an official reply, saying that the process is delayed due to the large amount of applications. Anyone similar with me?
the same here buddy, submitted on Nov 14th.

rodrigopaixao

Aug 24, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

Just confirming that Ontario has resumed issuing NOI. Immi-Canada (immigration consultant company) has announced a client that received today the NOI on its Facebook page.

rashpal26

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Tampa, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
AOR Received.
01-07-2018
Passport Req..
15-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2019
I also got to know three folks in different forums, who got NOI, all are 440 and +

Reactions: am102