+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

JN_GS

Sep 27, 2017
Hi,

I have the following queries. Would be very happy if the experienced ones could please shed some light:

1) When I furnish last 6 months' bank statement, then the authorities check if the Low Income Cut-Off amount according to my family size has been there or not. What do they compare this amount with- the average of closing balances in my account in those 6 months or the minimum balance at the end of any day in that period or the closing balance in my account on the day I upload all my documents for OINP or something else that I might be missing?
2) My spouse, who is the primary applicant had taken some loans from some relatives to pay off his bank loan. These were big deposits in his account and in some time we will be paying these off as well. If we receive an NOI, then how do we explain these transactions?

Many thanks in advance!

ABhola

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-07-2018
Hi Guys,
Is the process of submitting OINP application online now?
As per the first post, it shows a manual submission to OINP Canada office. However, as per OINP site, it shows online. It is creating confusion for me, please guide.

rashpal26

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Tampa, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
AOR Received.
01-07-2018
Passport Req..
15-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2019
Hi I have a doubt regarding WES

which is Should WES Report be directly be sent to ONIP ,it should be uploaded or should be sent via mail?
You need to send it from WES portal directly to OINP.

click the Order Duplicate IRCC button
"Would you like to order additional copies for yourself?" should be checked No
Under "Recipient 2: Institution(s) receiving your report", delete the IRCC entry and add "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT"
under Attention To, put your OINP file number
Then you should be charged a fee of $41.81

rashpal26

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Tampa, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
AOR Received.
01-07-2018
Passport Req..
15-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2019
Hey everyone

I submitted my application on Nov. 15 but the status is still on "Submitted". I have once been requested to provide Ontario immigration with my resume. but still no change to status. I just found out i need to authorize WES share information with Ontario immigration. can i do it now? will the assessment process start as i do the authorization?

Thanking you
Instructions for sending duplicate copy to OINP through WES:

Under "Recipient 2: Institution(s) receiving your report", delete the IRCC entry and add "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT"

Reactions: Warrie

Ilyas0910

Sep 20, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-09-2017
Hi,

Instructions for sending duplicate copy to OINP through WES:

What is the benefit of sending a duplicate to OINP?

chandu8616

Jan 18, 2018
January 18, 2018

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Re: 2018 Nomination Allocation Announced, Online Application System to Reopen, Program will Resume Issuing Notifications of Interest

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is pleased to announce that the federal government, recognizing the success of the OINP and its importance to Ontario’s economy, has increased the province’s 2018 allocation by 600 nominations to a total of 6,600.

The OINP is now accepting applications to the following streams:

You must access the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) e-Filing Portal directly from the OINP website. The link to the e-Filing Portal is located on each stream webpage.

The OINP is monitoring the intake of applications with respect to the limits of Ontario’s federal nomination allocation in 2018. Applicants will be informed when the OINP is no longer accepting applications via the OINP Updates webpage.

Please refer to the recently updated Application Guides before applying as some criteria and processes have changed as a result of the Proclamation of the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015 on January 1, 2018. Carefully review the application guide to ensure you meet all stream criteria.

In addition, the OINP will resume issuing Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to applicants who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream.

Please monitor the Program Updates page for news about when the OINP will begin accepting applications for the Masters Graduate and PhD Graduate Streams.

Reactions: ihsamkhan

Wingmaker

Sep 28, 2017
he OINP is monitoring the intake of applications with respe
January 18, 2018

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Re: 2018 Nomination Allocation Announced, Online Application System to Reopen, Program will Resume Issuing Notifications of Interest

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is pleased to announce that the federal government, recognizing the success of the OINP and its importance to Ontario’s economy, has increased the province’s 2018 allocation by 600 nominations to a total of 6,600.

You must access the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) e-Filing Portal directly from the OINP website. The link to the e-Filing Portal is located on each stream webpage.

The OINP is monitoring the intake of applications with respect to the limits of Ontario’s federal nomination allocation in 2018. Applicants will be informed when the OINP is no longer accepting applications via the OINP Updates webpage.

Please refer to the recently updated Application Guides before applying as some criteria and processes have changed as a result of the Proclamation of the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015 on January 1, 2018. Carefully review the application guide to ensure you meet all stream criteria.

In addition, the OINP will resume issuing Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to applicants who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream.

Please monitor the Program Updates page for news about when the OINP will begin accepting applications for the Masters Graduate and PhD Graduate Streams.
Hi all,

Is this the time we delete our current Express Entry profile, and recreate a new one from scratch, and then re-submit it?

Somebody pls advise.

Reactions: DreamBig18

vishav_suri

Jul 20, 2017
January 18, 2018

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Hi , So will they notify again about resume of sending NOIs?