+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

rahulsoneji

Oct 10, 2017
Hi Raj,
Thanks for the detailed process outlined by you.
I have a question regarding pt 3:
Note 3: If you have 400+ CRS and you haven't received PT in a while, please re-create your profile.
What do you mean by re-creating the EE profile?
Do you mean to say to create it from scratch or update it so that it gets reviewed again?

Thanks in Advance.

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Hi Raj,
Thanks for the detailed process outlined by you.
I have a question regarding pt 3:
Note 3: If you have 400+ CRS and you haven't received PT in a while, please re-create your profile.
What do you mean by re-creating the EE profile?
Do you mean to say to create it from scratch or update it so that it gets reviewed again?

Thanks in Advance.
i want to know about this as well

Reactions: DreamBig18

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
I was going through the past posts and someone suggest to withdraw the profile and resubmit it in order to get a nomination from Ontario as they give nominations to new EE profiles. Now my question is if I just update my profile like with my new ielts score will it have a same effect or do I really withdraw and then resubmit.
my CRS points are 415
have a sibling in Ontario ( canadian citizen)
do I have any chance to get NOI anytime soon?

Lovekesh

Jul 13, 2017
Hi,
I received ITA yesterday.
I have few queries to clarify regarding ITA. May anyone please suggest if there is a separate group for ITA specific?

Thanks,
Lovekesh

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hello guys,

I have a question and be grateful if you experts give me a hand.

To the best of my knowledge, registering for Job Bank is not mandatory in express entry profile. What about PNP under express entry stream? In that case do we need to register for Job Bank? Do we have to have Job Seeker Validation Code for receiving "notification of interest", e.g. from Ontario?

Thank you so much

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Is the OINP Human Capital Priority stream open in 2018? if it is open how long would it remain open? as I have 406 CRS score with NOC of 3113 I am eagerly waiting for this stream to open, can someone guide me?
Hey my sister is also in same boat.. She also submitted EE profile CRS - 414 with NOC code of 3113.. In case you come across any other PNP program please do let me know too.. And lets hope that OINP for 2018 gets open soon :)

VikramjitS

Jan 11, 2018
Dear Friends,
I created my EE profile on 21st November 2017 and my CRS score is 405, NOC is 2174. I have not received invitation to apply from Ontario pnp. Should I withdraw my profile and create new a profile as I think they give preference to new profile or should I wait?

Thanks in advance for helping me out. :)

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Ontario
Dear Friends,
I created my EE profile on 21st November 2017 and my CRS score is 405, NOC is 2174. I have not received invitation to apply from Ontario pnp. Should I withdraw my profile and create new a profile as I think they give preference to new profile or should I wait?

Thanks in advance for helping me out. :)
Ontario PNP is not open yet

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
How long do they stay open to send invites? Just asking so we will have time to recreate profiles
Hi,

Could you please say that what "recreating EE profile" means? Does it mean we need to cancel (withdraw) current profile and create a new Express Entry profile? Are we allowed to do so as per IRCC regulations?

Many thanks in advance.